FXGlory scam

alec.d

Private
Fxglory stole me 25000$ because they disabled my account with the excuse I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and put it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their mails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!!
How can I do?

If FxGlory had no intent to repay clients who used LR, they should have announce this when LR closed.

Unless you deposited just a few days before LR shut down, there's no excuse fo a broker to keep your money. The broker should have moved your deposit into their own accounts. LR was not intended to be used as a bank for storing funds.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. and also invite FxGlory to join this thread and explain themselves.

Now that I have submitted a complaint via the online complaint form at econsumer.gov, must I only wait?

You send an email to all addresses you can find for them. Say something like:

"I have filed a complaint on ForexPeaceArmy about my account with you. Please join the discussion thread here and give your side of the story:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/31800-fxglory-scam.html

If you don't bother to join the thread, most people will view this as an admission that you ripped me off."

After hitting Reply, click Go Advanced. Scroll down a little and you'll be able to Manage Attachments.

FxGlory Scam proof

In attachment the proof of the Scam done by FxGlory!

Attachments

• LibertyReserveHistory.docx
    539.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DailyConfirmationFxGlory.docx
    266.2 KB · Views: 4
The attachment description

The attachments are

1) the proof that I make the deposit to FxGlory with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012
2) The daily Confirmation that is the proof that my balance is $ 25049,80 on 17/12/2013

What else need to put FxGlory in the forex Scams section?

Back