FxGLORY SCAM!!!!

Anatoly M

Private, 1st Class
I have account in FxGlory number 46321. I made deposit 1000$ use Skrill 24 november 2017.After some time and made a profit of $2334. 8 december i made request withdrawal my profit 2334$. But Fxglory rejected my request and canceled all my profit 2334$.They told me I broke rule 4.12.I believe they cancelled my profit is illegal and just return my initial deposit 1000$. Also before that I had another account in my FXglory profile. On that account, I had previously done a completely identical trade after which I paid profit fxglory, they did not say and did not warn that I was violating the terms of the agreement and just paid me a profit.But the second time after my successful trading they just cancelled all my profits.I demand that FxGlory return my profit 2334$!

Their answer
Hello Dear Client,
Some of your profit was removed according to rule 4.12 from User Agreement which states:
According to our liquidity providers’ reports and also Fxglory head quarter’s decision, Fxglory chooses to be a fixed spread Forex brokerage. Fxglory ensures clients that we will not make spread wide on the low volume market hours. It is obvious that the trades which are made during those hours by the means of misusing this opportunity will not be guaranteed. In case of abusing, account will be closed and the deposited amount will freeze for 90 days.
Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181114-155502_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181114-155502_Chrome.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20181114-160024_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20181114-160024_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20181114-160246_Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181114-160246_Mail.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 23
I sent an invitation to the company on this thread to them in the mail. Does this company have a legal representative registered on this FPA resource ?

Please note that I previously traded on the same strategy and I normally paid profit, and now decided to block.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181114-160954_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20181114-160954_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 11
I have account in FxGlory number 46321. I made deposit 1000$ use Skrill 24 november 2017.After some time and made a profit of $2334. 8 december i made request withdrawal my profit 2334$. But Fxglory rejected my request and canceled all my profit 2334$.They told me I broke rule 4.12.I believe they cancelled my profit is illegal and just return my initial deposit 1000$. Also before that I had another account in my FXglory profile. On that account, I had previously done a completely identical trade after which I paid profit fxglory, they did not say and did not warn that I was violating the terms of the agreement and just paid me a profit.But the second time after my successful trading they just cancelled all my profits.I demand that FxGlory return my profit 2334$!

Their answer
Hello Dear Client,
Some of your profit was removed according to rule 4.12 from User Agreement which states:
According to our liquidity providers’ reports and also Fxglory head quarter’s decision, Fxglory chooses to be a fixed spread Forex brokerage. Fxglory ensures clients that we will not make spread wide on the low volume market hours. It is obvious that the trades which are made during those hours by the means of misusing this opportunity will not be guaranteed. In case of abusing, account will be closed and the deposited amount will freeze for 90 days.
Regards,
Did you get scammed with one more broker Anatoly?

Did you get scammed with one more broker Anatoly?
Yes,you right.But it happened last year, I turned to the FPA too late, I think this case is hopeless ...the trader's court does not accept a case older than 9 months.:(

Did you try the chargeback already?
No.They return my initial deposit 1000$ and profit 1900$ to my card ,when i made depo use card...After i made depo 1000$ to other account mt4 use skrill - after a while I also made a profit 2334$ and decided to make a withdrawal,they return only my initial deposit 1000$ to my skrill ,but my profit 2334$ they remove(

No.They return my initial deposit 1000$ and profit 1900$ to my card ,when i made depo use card...After i made depo 1000$ to other account mt4 use skrill - after a while I also made a profit 2334$ and decided to make a withdrawal,they return only my initial deposit 1000$ to my skrill ,but my profit 2334$ they remove(
And what they have responded to your complaint?

Their answer
Hello Dear Client,

Back