1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXGM.com/FCGM.eu (Fx Global Markets)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Dubaidat

Dubaidat Recruit

Hello Friends,

I have been getting calls from Natasha redwin of FXGM. it seems they have this scheme where if we open an account immediately and transfer minimum amount $ 250 to this account they will add 35% free on top of that.

And then a team of experts in the company will mentor the account holder , teach him strategies etc etc for a month and trade on demo account until the newbie feels confident to wet his feet in the fore market. then they let you use the live account.

Very thoughtful of them. However, A shiver ran donw my spine when she told me that they were head quartered in Cyprus. But since I have no further news about this compnay UI cannot say for sure, one way or the other, whether they are good or not.

If some one has had any dealings with them could you kindly post here for the benefit of us all

Best Regards

Dubaidat

3. Thomas Herrnan

Thomas Herrnan Recruit

Many brokers are in Cyprus to evade tax, this is not new. I don't know them but from what I have noticed they stopped updating the market reviews on the website since 16 August, looks like it was updated on a daily basis in the past. Looks dodgy to me...

4. lazzy

lazzy Recruit

So sorry I fell for the nice telephone call. The guy from FXGM got me at exactly the moment that I was a little "off" and I decided on the spot to open an account with them (I had been looking to open an account) without checking the forum. After everything was arranged I asked for access to the mt4 platform because I got the web platform instead from them. My account manager, Nathan Green, made a big deal out of that and told me that it was much better to trade on the web. I declined and asked for the mt4 platform again. All of a sudden my emails got returned as undeliverable by the postmaster at bforex.com. Of course I then tried to contact the backoffice and support: no replies from them. Now I have asked for a refund of my deposit. I have a terrible suspicion that I will not see that back again . . . ever. Will keep you posted as to what happens. Please be aware that communication with this broker starts brilliantly, but gets very difficult very quickly.

5. jesus aguilera

jesus aguilera Recruit

Please anybody can help me??this company is a fraud...they don´t pay you!!! what can i do?
    Im going to refill this complaint form??Is there anything i can do??
    Thanks a lot

6. jesus aguilera

jesus aguilera Recruit

They don´t pay you is a fraud!!!
    I´m tryaing to get my mooney back and they say something is irregular!!i won 6 positions i opened...
    i´m going to refill this complaint form:
    Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

But what can i do???
    Thanks a lot!!!!

: fxgm, fcgm