FXGRANT is a SCAM and do not have any office.

Firstly i take my hat off for all the experts and helpers on FPA assisting Ravi with this maze.

Ravi - i feel sick to my stomach to read about your horrible experience with these mongrels - if they had one cent of decency they would have
given you your money - i am so glad you have told us the story -TAKE NOTE FxGRANT at least 50000 people are reading this and you are ''seen'' so far as unethical and downright dishonest in my book. Your fake address eats the cake. It sickens me.

Now you have an opportunity to set this straight -do the right thing - save your reputation - are you going to ???

FXGrant's server is stationed in Germany (*sigh*).

IP is 78.46.100.171, belonging to 'Hetzner Online AG', located in the city of Nuremberg (correct German spelling Nürnberg, or Nuernberg).

Here is their website.

Cheers,
P.

Last edited:
And this will go to a vote next week if FxGrant doesn't take some serious steps towards resolving the issue.

I have noticed that quite a lot of unregulated brokers seem to like using German ISPs ... wonder why (and can't say I like seeing it).

German legislature and judicature aren't exactly known for leniency with cases like this.
One is 'better' off committing GBH than a property offence in my country (which is sad enough).

Cheers,
P.

Time to send complaints to the German police too.

Does anyone know if Germany has something like IC3.gov? A central place to report internet based financial fraud?

Time to send complaints to the German police too.

Does anyone know if Germany has something like IC3.gov? A central place to report internet based financial fraud?

I guess involving German law enforcement agencies won't achieve much, in regard of the provider.
ISPs clearly state in their ToS that they are not responsible for content; they would not really have a way of checking whether a broker is honest either.

As to reporting to broker, that'll be more promising.

There are equivalents to IC3.gov here, on European and German levels; unfortunately I forgot their names, and a google search didn't prove very helpful.
In any case, those agencies cannot be directly approached.

The way to go about it here (and I sure hope that'll be improved soon, using the IC3 as a model) is to report to your local CID, who have officers dedicated to internet crime and who will pass on the case to the appropriate agency, if necessary.

But since the company in question is registered in the UK and merely uses a server in Germany, you'll probably be told to report it in the UK.

In my opinion, approaching the ISP and informing them about the illegal/immoral business practices one of their clients employs will be more effective than involving the police.
Getting a court order to look at the broker's server logs will be hard without conclusive evidence.

Cheers,
P.

GERMANY
SECURITIES
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BAFin) (German Federal Financial Supervisory Agency)
Securities Supervision
Lurgiallee 12
D - 60439 Frankfurt,
GERMANY
Mailing address:
P.O. Box 50 01 54
D - 60391 Frankfurt,
GERMANY
Phone: +49 (0)228 / 4108 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 4108 -123
E-mail: poststelle-ffm@bafin.de
Internet: http://www.bafin.de/cgi-bin/bafin.pl
GERMAN SECURITIES STATUTES (English)
(Scroll to "Commercial Law Statutes")
BAFin LAWS & REGULATIONS (English)
BAFin LAWS & REGULATIONS (German)
BANKING & INSURANCE
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BAFin) (German Federal Financial Supervisory Agency)
Banking and Insurance Supervision
Graurheindorfer Str. 108
53117 Bonn
GERMANY
Mailing address:
P.O Box 1308
D-53003 Bonn
GERMANY
Phone: +49 (0)228 / 4108 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 4108 - 1550 (Bonn)
E-mail: poststelle@bafin.de
Internet: http://www.bafin.de/cgi-bin/bafin.pl
GERMAN BANKING ACT
BAFin LAWS & REGULATIONS (English)
BAFin LAWS & REGULATIONS (German)
GERMAN LAW ON SUPERVISION OF INSURANCE UNDERTAKINGS
Here is the source document:
Financial Regulators Gateway

Contained are some resources for you.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

It still may be worth contacting ISPs. If you can show that a website is defrauding clients, at least some ISPs will shut them down.

..... Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BAFin) (German Federal Financial Supervisory Agency) .....

BAFin will be useless here.
The broker is not regulated in Germany, but in the UK, where he is registered (if he is regulated at all, that is).

The only thing you can do in Germany is contact the provider or the local Kriminalkommissariat (CID Office) in Nürnberg.

If BAFin could have been of any use, I would have mentioned them in my post above. :)

Cheers,
P.

Back