1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fxgrant scam ...denial of withdraw by a new fake blame

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by kingkk, Aug 3, 2012.

1. kingkk

kingkk Recruit

hello everyone,
    i have opened an account in Forex Trading Platform | Metatrader Demo Accounts | Live Trading in the month of jan 2012 (acc no - 17612 ) with deposit of 300 usd + 300 usd bonus (100%).
    At the time of deposit they approve my documents saying that these are verified and added 100% bonus.

After some trades, i got some profit and appllied for withdraw in feb 2012.:)
    Up to some days they didn't process my withdraw telling that it is under process.

After 1 month they told that your document seems to be fake , so you have to submit your passport.(this time i want to say if documents are verified at time of deposit so how can it will be fake at time of withdraw)
    Even if they also disable my trading account telling of fake documents.:(

As at that time i have no passport with me , so i applied for the same.In India it will take 3-4 month to make that one & i also got that one in July 2012 .Immediately i submit it to both support and risk department of fxgrant broker.:rolleyes:

But this time they create a new blame against me that my account was suspended and closed due to making duplicate accounts ( even if i have no idea about that one). And they told that as per term & condition I have abuse attempts to make duplicate account and refunded me 250 usd (initial) & cut 50 usd refund fee.:confused:
    I even asked them to submit proof against that and prove that i have duplicate accounts(of which i am very much sure that they can nt produce the same bcoz i never had more than single with them)

I researched a lot about fxgrant after being scammed and i found that they are doing this type of thing with a lot of people and this time they got a new idea of eating people's money by saying duplicate accounts and i guess soon they will come up with a new idea to grab the client money.

Here i only say that if they have courtesy to prove them true they have to show me true statements not fake blames.
    if the FPA team wants to help me please find the truth and solve this case.
    thank you.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Leave them a 1 star review. Then send an email to all the addresses you have for FxGrant. Ask them to join this forums discussion and explain why you can't get your money. Promise them that you'll be keeping the thread up to date.

: fxgrant