• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxGrow.com

General discussions of a financial company
My own trading experience with FxGrow has been very good and i did not face any problems since i started trading with them 1 year back.

Earlier i was dealing with a Market Maker but then after getting losses i was looking for a Forex Broker which offers ECN trading.

FxGrow has ECN Plus account which has the lowest spreads and the orders are executed very fast without any delays.

This is due to the High amount of Liquidity that is available with them.

FxGrow is Best ECN Forex Broker :)

With over 6 years of Forex trading experience i had dealt with many Forex brokers in the past with some good and bad experiences.

I joined FxGrow 5 months back and use their ECN Plus account for my trades.

Have done many withdrawals and all were done on time without any problems.

I will recommend them to anyone who wants to do ECN trades :D

This is a good ECN Broker and with the spreads being lower i am getting good profits in my trading with them. Trading with them for 1 year and never faced any slippages in my trading.

Now i prefer to use the Bitcoins for my deposits and withdrawals and i hope that FxGrow will add it in their payments systems.

I beg to differ. My withdrawal has faced a difficulty (see the attachment) and had since emailed its support middle of last week but so far no news from them at all! It did not matter i used firefox or chrome, the same error message was generated. And its support is unbelievably non-existence.
06apr2017withdrawal_error_masked.png

I beg to differ. My withdrawal has faced a difficulty (see the attachment) and had since emailed its support middle of last week but so far no news from them at all! It did not matter i used firefox or chrome, the same error message was generated. And its support is unbelievably non-existence.View attachment 31213

My issue was successfully resolved after FxGrow had an agent called me and guided me to a profile page to set a withdrawal password.

Hello all,

I've traded with this broker for a year and a half now.
At first i blew my account, which was my own mistake.
And i continued to trade with them. I'm stuck in WTI Crude Oil and had to hedge.
I will put up a screenshot. And need somebody to verify the margin leven percentage is accurate.
Because yesterday, and beginning of this week i was well roughly at 1800-1900%.
And today i opened metatrader 4. And saw that i'm supposedly sitting at a Margin level: +- 950%.
I was pretty stunned by this and how this has happened. As the prices of Crude oil didn't shifted so much.
I didn't contacted my broker: FXGrow. about this, because i am scared they will do more weird stuff.
There is also another issue yet. which i will show you a screenshot of.

Its a reminder email they sent on 17 of June of USOil.cfd will expire at 18 of June.
Which is correct according to their website and the calender of expiration dates.
They stated in the email also they would close automatically all my orders.
So i closed some of my positions manually between 17-19 June.
And left some open, and the ones that i left open, are still opened.
They didn't closed it at all automatically which they say in their email in mt4.
Which i think is strange. Still i am the most surprised by the point my margin level percentage.
Dropped so radically all of the sudden. I have a standard ECN account. With a leverage of 100%
I came from another broker markets.com, which already scammed me.
And i used this site to figure out a more legit broker, and decided also to go ECN.
FXGrow didn't had much reviews back then a year and a half ago. And a higher rating.
Now i'm not sure if they are so much legit anymore.

I hope someone can help me out with this..
Thanks a lot for the help already in advance guys.

Attachments

• FPAfxgrow1.jpg
    FPAfxgrow1.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 3
  • FPAfxgrow2.jpg
    FPAfxgrow2.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 2
I beg to differ. My withdrawal has faced a difficulty (see the attachment) and had since emailed its support middle of last week but so far no news from them at all! It did not matter i used firefox or chrome, the same error message was generated. And its support is unbelievably non-existence.View attachment 31213
Hello Wilson

Hope you are doing well!

I saw your issue now, let us talk about it. Moreover, I have a business plan to share it with you.

This is a good ECN Broker and with the spreads being lower i am getting good profits in my trading with them. Trading with them for 1 year and never faced any slippages in my trading.

Now i prefer to use the Bitcoins for my deposits and withdrawals and i hope that FxGrow will add it in their payments systems.
Hello,

yes it is added, let us talk in details once you have got time

Back