FXGTrade burned my account

cryptoballon

Recruit
they burned my account which I started with 250$ deposit I end up around 16000$ deposit by Credit Card and some by BTC

one of them just called me and his friends was talking to him
My trading at some point of losing a lot of money - turned to positive but they didn't call or advice to do any thing
they just wait again to be negative Trade.

3- first guy called Jacob jacob_goldberg@fxgtrade.com after he give up of me to deposit more to safe my account.

He let another guy to call me As account advisor I'm not sure he just did the same to burn my account I made deposit as his advice but he didn't do any action like open trade or close trade he just wait until the account loose more then he call again to ask more.

After the margin call happened Jacob called again we opened anydisk and he opened link for " Low risk trading form " something like that so I've to deposit 2000$ and open 1 trade for 2 weeks so I can return 15000$ as shown in the form.
I didn't make the deposit because I cant'. I ask him why you didn't show me that. He just lied again and said I told you first day before we start trading.
They are thief all of them.
and they keep push me to other guys Like : Risk Manager .... first thing they advice : Put more money to keep account safe.
The loosing trade happened because Jacob advice to opened and explain to him in the firs call.

Important: I heard them on one phone call 2 or 3 guys they were planning on how to take more from them, by

1- waiting for the account to be below 100% margin
2- Make call with screaming and fair of losing the account.
3- Thy are all the same hunting Commission they don't care about you.

They even don't care about where you bring money "Jacob" said even if you steal, but safe your account. I take Loan from friends but they don't care at all they keep asking more even that I told them I took 10000$ a loan.

Please If you will make any action towards this company Contact me I will stand with you.

they burned my account which I started with 250$ deposit I end up around 16000$ deposit by Credit Card and some by BTC

My trading at some point of losing a lot of money - turned to positive but they didn't call or advice to do any thing

3- first guy called Jacob jacob_goldberg@fxgtrade.com after he give up of me to deposit more to safe my account.

He let another guy to call me As account advisor I'm not sure he just did the same to burn my account I made deposit as his advice but he didn't do any action like open trade or close trade he just wait until the account loose more then he call again to ask more.

After the margin call happened Jacob called again we opened anydisk and he opened link for " Low risk trading form " something like that so I've to deposit 2000$ and open 1 trade for 2 weeks so I can return 15000$ as shown in the form.
I didn't make the deposit because I cant'. I ask him why you didn't show me that. He just lied again and said I told you first day before we start trading.
and they keep push me to other guys Like : Risk Manager .... first thing they advice : Put more money to keep account safe.
The loosing trade happened because Jacob advice to opened and explain to him in the firs call.

Important: I heard them on one phone call 2 or 3 guys they were planning on how to take more from them, by

They even don't care about where you bring money "Jacob" said even if you steal, but safe your account. I take Loan from friends but they don't care at all they keep asking more even that I told them I took 10000$ a loan.

Please If you will make any action towards this company Contact me I will stand with you.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Or here is the link of FXGT rep FXGTrade, go ahead and invite him to this thread.

I've been sending emails every day since 3 days ago. To Jacob, Support, Marketing @fxgtrade.com
No one replayed on my emails.

I've sent Invitation email today to To Jacob, Support, Marketing @fxgtrade.com

Soon I will finish writing my review about FXGtrade with more and clear details.

I've been sending emails every day since 3 days ago. To Jacob, Support, Marketing @fxgtrade.com
No one replayed on my emails.

I've sent Invitation email today to To Jacob, Support, Marketing @fxgtrade.com

Soon I will finish writing my review about FXGtrade with more and clear details.
If they failed to reply properly then go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so follow the suggested steps here.... https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Update :

I'm writing what happened in last 3 days
1- I received a call from Jacob to remove his name from the post.
Which I didn't inform anyone about it. ( He remind me about it )

2- I start sending emails to support and marketing. Claiming my investment ( Which been Burned by opening Big Lot Trades asking more deposit.) No response from them at all.

3- One guy called me yesterday pretending he is ( Jacob ) Lawyer.
I request him to send His Card Registration as Lawyer to know who I'm talking with.
This guy was spelling my Passport No. to confirm that I'm the right person. ( This is leaking of Personal Information). I send emails to support, marketing to confirm what happened
But No response.

4- I was sending emails to Jacob, Support, and Marketing. since 3 days.
By mistake I was writing Jacob email wrongly. But all email was including Support & Marketing emails.
Today I forward all emails to Jacob with right email address.

5- I got another call from the guy who say I'm Jacob Lawyer. He was threatening that I've to remove Jacob Name.

8. I've sent Invitation early of today.

6- I got 2 calls from Jacob trying to convince me that the lost happened because of trading.

7- I've sent request to all FXGTrade emails to send me a report of all my trading activities, Deposit, Bounces, and my history records in meta trade. ( I informed Jacob before weeks of margin call that I can't access meta trade ) last trades been traded by webplatform. and this after opening the big lots trade under his recommendation. which the let another guys to contact me to safe the account deposit more.

AS usual All email I'm not getting any replies. Only from Jacob to talk with his lawyer as he said.
Not Answering my question. and confirmation request.

Now I'm writing another Invitation email.

We all need to stand together and stop these thieves and get our money back!!! These web sites should be banned from the internet , they use Google and Apple and many other brands that give them the view that they legit. They will not return my money either. I have a big profit in my account , but they refuse to return my investment.

Back