FXGTrade.com - scammer that won't return my funds!

FXGtrade,

1. First of all, I know I sent my funds to you myself and you have DODs. That's totally irrelevant since I never said I did not send the money myself. The same with the withdrawal, I already mentioned in my posts that I had withdrawn 1000 dollars early on after a week-long wait in early December when broker Igor Levinskiy wanted to prove to me that withdrawal process works smoothly. At that time he was persuading me to send $20000 to buy a bitcoin.

2. Second, all of the trades that produced the BIGGEST LOSSES were opened ONLY at your brokers's recommendations. To prove that, I have a recorded call with Igor Levinskiy that we had on 26 December, 2017, when he told me to open 10 lots for NGAS for Sell, 8 lots for XAUUSD for Sell and other lots like USoil, USDJPY, USDZAR etc. I'm also attaching here a screenshot of his Skype messages where he instructed me to open 8 lots XRPUSD for Sell on the same day.The trades with Ripple, NGAS and XAUUSD were the most losing trades. The Trade with Ripple (8 lots) resulted in 123270 USD Loss!!! The trade with XAUUSD resulted in more than 35000 USD loss! Starting from 28th of December, Igor L. and Edgar Schmidt pressured me to pump in more and more money to "save" the account as they were telling me. Still, the acct was totally destroyed on the 4th of January, 2017!

3. After Igor L. suggested recovery of my account on 5th of January, I had to send from my bank card more than 7000 USD and my acct was "recovered". On 15th of January, I got a new broker Erik Lewandowski. On 22nd of January, he told me to open a huge amount of lots such as USOIL - 30 lots for Sell, EURUSD - 10 lots for Sell. Within a few days, these trades led to HUGE losses and on 29th of January, Erik L.called me and said - "Company will close this almost $50000 loss on USOIL trade at my expense since it was my error. It was my erroneous trades so they will deduct that 50000 from my salary." After that, $50000 was wiped off of my balance and added again as "bonus" money. Plus, I sent from my card $1000 and $2000 to recover ethereums per Edgar's' S. and Erik L.'s suggestion. That $3000 which I sent from my card was also added as bonus money! Plus those "recovered" ethereums were sold and $30000 resulting from that sale were also added as bonus! I have that recorded phone call sa well.

Attached below:
1. Recorded phone call and Skype correspondence with Igor Lewinskiy on the 26th of December in which he instructed me to open the trades which led to my trading account being completely lost on the 4th of January, despite all the added funds.

2. My email to Edgar Schmidt after the loss of account in which I told him that due to Igor Lewinskiy's errors, my acct was completely lost. I sent that email on the 5th of January. Plus my Skype correspondence with him which proves that all big losing trades were opened at the recommendations of the FXGtrade brokers.

3.Skype messages with Erik Lewandowski's instructions to open trades which had significant losses within a few days ( $42600 loss on USOIL trade).

Attachments

• Skype Igor L.told me to open 8 lots Ripple for sell 26 Dec 2017 PDF.pdf
    405.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Erik Lewandowski told mr to open USOIL 30 lots 22 Jan 2018 PDF.pdf
    862.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Skype messages with Edgar Schmidt PDF.pdf
    564 KB · Views: 12
When I first joined the company in November, I explained to FXGtrade brokers that I was a novice at trading, I had never done it before and didn’t know my way around it. They told me not to worry because they would assign to me very much professional and experienced brokers with 7-17 years of experience in the industry. They told me I should trust them and open trades at their recommendation. After these several months of trading, I can attest now that opening trades at FXGTrade broker’s recommendations, I have observed losses the majority of the time. I now realize that they did it intentionally to bring my acct to critical points so that I add more and more and more money! Then they would wipe off that money of my balance and add it back as “bonus” money! That’s exactly what happened in the 2nd instance. Now FXGtrade is refusing to return to me my invested funds, that’s another action indicative of a fraudulent scam broker!

I have been trying to attach recorded phone calls with Igor Levinski and Erik Lewandowski but they will not attach here. If necessary I can send them by email and then you can listen to them. Or I can have the phone call translated in English and documented on PDF file to attach here. Let me know what works best for you.

FPA Forums Team Note: You can upload them to dropbox or some other file sharing site. Then post links to the files.

FPA Forums Team Note: You can upload them to dropbox or some other file sharing site. Then post links to the files.

dropbox.com/home/Phone calls with FXGtrade brokers Erik L Edgar S and Igor L

I have never used Dropbox or any other file sharing programme, so I hope I did everything right and you all will be able to open this link and listen to the phone calls.

Now, I have a few questions for FXGtrade:

I completed my trading turnover or 217.75 lots in February. I sent email to Edgar Schmidt saying that since I had completed all lots that FXGtrade required from me, I wished to withdraw all my invested funds plus profit, total $90000. On 27th of February, Edgar S. contacted me on Skype, connected to my computer through Anydesk and opened several trades again. He explained that he did it to activate my bonus money and instructed me to get registered on orangecojn. After which Erik L. would help me to withdraw my money. I got registered on Orangecoin.com and Erik L. told me to again buy BTC for 2000 Euro on that site. According to him, once I bought BTC for 2000 euro or 0.2 BTC, FXGtrade would immediately send me 8.4 BTC which I would be able to sell right away and get the money to my debit card. It was another gross lie and another scam, of course. I bought 2000 Euro worth of BTC through orangecoin and as soon as Erik Lewandowki sent that money to my acct on FXGtrade, he never sent me any 8.4BTC or 90000 USD, nothing. No reply to my emails after that. FXGtrade above said that they always let people withdraw the money. Then why in this case did their brokers scam me again into buying 2000 Euro of BTC but never sent any BTC back to me??

Here is a copy of automatic response to my withdrawal request I placed on 23 February. It was NEVER Processed or approved. Why?

FXGTRADE Withdrawal

Inbox
x

FXGTRADE
Feb 23
to me

0mpanE_dNo8pEaPDVHVAo2SHzHJB5YpfQHVWkHG2gAklBUASTEd5U_FE8olb9OLL2TgJm4EIlVhNDr9zXw3cJmPsOo_7p46iCqQKjKc7sZIu9Rg=s0-d-e1-ft

Здравствуйте, Alma Orazaliyeva!

Благодарим Вас за использование торговых услуг FXGTRADE.

Ваш запрос на вывод средств был отправлен на рассмотрение. Мы свяжемся с Вами сразу же, как только рассмотрим Вашу заявку.

Запросы на снятие денег со счёта FXGTRADE обрабатываются нашим отделом по работе со счетами в соответствии с Торговыми Условиями.

Если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, присылайте их вашему личному менеджеру или обратитесь в службу поддержки FXGTRADE.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Служба поддержки клиентов FXGTRADE

Это сообщение генерируется автоматически, поэтому, пожалуйста, не отвечайте на это письмо. Если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по электронной почте support@fxgtrade.com или accounts@fxgtrade.com.

Need help? Contact us at +442031293626 or email support@fxgtrade.com

I'm attaching here a screenshot of my correspondence with Erik L. which we had on 27th of February. Erik Lewandowski and I had a really long correspondence on Skype and I don’t think I need to translate everything. I have just attached that as evidence that he scammed me into buying 2000 Euro worth of BTC, sent that money again to FXGtrade and never sent me back any 8.4 BTC or 90000 dollars which he had assured me he would do immediately after I bought BTC on Orangecoin.

So since 23d of February and until now I have not had my withdrawal request processed and approved, never received any 8.4 BTC or any funds to my bank account. Which is a proof that FXGTrade is a scammer unless they decide to resolve the situation!

Attachments

• Skype .messages with Erik L. who scammed me to buy 2000Euro of BTC on orangecoin.pdf
    700.1 KB · Views: 8
FXGTrade, you have not answered any of my posts since last week!! Are you going to answer and resolve this issue??
FXMaster, , what actions must be taken next? I think Forex Peace Army must start an investigation, am I right?

Back