• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxHelm.com

General discussions of a financial company
- Fxpapa website: FxPapa Expert Advisor
- FxHelm website: FxHelm Expert Advisor

Same affilate link / Regnow account:
FxPapa live forward test | Birt's EA review
FxPapa
Best Forex Currency Brokers Trading Online Cash Back | FX Papa Rebate
FXPapa Denied Performance Test

fxpapa did a runner on all investors after a 50%+ DD
FxPapa Expert Advisor Discussion | Myfxbook

this guy expects you to believe he is a different vendor using the same regnow account when even his ea decription, faq, ea pricing packages, support, web host are all the same or similar. Only a fool would believe that.

someone posted on myfxbook with confirmation by regnow that fxpapa = fxhelm:

fxhelm_scam.png

see attached or this url: http://s12.postimg.org/bu3hav0kd/fxhelm_scam.png

Last edited:
Hello folks,
Some of you may remember that I had been in touch with the developers of FxPapa a while ago and was testing that system for possible inclusion in my FxFund.
I am again in touch with them about this latest generation EA: FxHelm.
Although there was a catastrophic failure of FxPapa and its developers subsequently ran from the scene like scared mice, I can say that I believe it was due more to immaturity in western business than an intentional larceny. That can hardly be said for many others I have tracked, and I am extending myself on their behalf, and at risk of my own reputation for no compensation whatsoever.
The developer of FxHelm is very young and from the Turkish region of Cyprus. As such, the $1000 minimum starting test account required by FPA is somewhat burdensome for him at this time. I do not excuse the prior actions of the FxPapa team; but, Helm is the work of but one of that team's members, and is his first independent offering.
I have been granted access to this new model by the developer, and although FPA has rightfully halted the official forward test, I don't believe there was any intent to hide their prior identity. Their links openly indicated the old name, as linked to the new one.
I will personally and independently test this model and report my results to FPA Leadership and also summarize it here, good or bad, for all to see. We will see if there is any merit to this new offering, or not. Stay tuned.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Hello folks,
Some of you may remember that I had been in touch with the developers of FxPapa a while ago and was testing that system for possible inclusion in my FxFund.
I am again in touch with them about this latest generation EA: FxHelm.
Although there was a catastrophic failure of FxPapa and its developers subsequently ran from the scene like scared mice, I can say that I believe it was due more to immaturity in western business than an intentional larceny. That can hardly be said for many others I have tracked, and I am extending myself on their behalf, and at risk of my own reputation for no compensation whatsoever.
The developer of FxHelm is very young and from the Turkish region of Cyprus. As such, the $1000 minimum starting test account required by FPA is somewhat burdensome for him at this time. I do not excuse the prior actions of the FxPapa team; but, Helm is the work of but one of that team's members, and is his first independent offering.
I have been granted access to this new model by the developer, and although FPA has rightfully halted the official forward test, I don't believe there was any intent to hide their prior identity. Their links openly indicated the old name, as linked to the new one.
I will personally and independently test this model and report my results to FPA Leadership and also summarize it here, good or bad, for all to see. We will see if there is any merit to this new offering, or not. Stay tuned.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

This may be true but this current EA seems to be very similar to fxpapa but just with the added usdcad pair. it isnt hard to make any system trade an additional pair. My worries are if this is the case and knowing how dangerous fxpapa can potentially be on strong trends against your positions. You will once again see the system crash sooner or later. fxpapa lasted a good 12-15 months. So dont expect to see this EA's true colours until 12+ Months.

I am worried too many ppl will be sucked in after seeing good results after 6 months and then losing a big chuck of their capital after it eventually fails. I was a user of fxpapa and by comparing trades, they have very similar pip gains and trade durations. I honestly believe this may be the same ea as fxpapa. perhaps slightly optimised. I suffered big dd from fxpapa, and loss a few thousand from this and never gotten any sort of refund after his trade copier EA was suspended from service.

Back