FXI Resolutions & TradeFXI Cheats

Soumen

Private
Mr. Gautam (gautam@fxiresolutions.com), a forex trading robot selling representative from FXI Resolutions , initially offered a trading robot for 250$ and instructed me that out of 250$ cost for the robot, I had to pay only 100$ for obtaining the licence and after the robot would make profits , I need to pay additional 150 $ .

After paying 100 $ , a lady called Lisa called me up from the compliance department and asked me to deposit another 150 $ immediately for getting the software operational ; and when I denied the payment they asked me to pay 20$ additional charges for refund along with the documents. When I provided the documents and denied additional payments, Mr. Gautam said as a customer retention scheme from their company, he would introduce me to a new trading platform called tradefxi.com where he would provide a 100$ trading bonus.The amount invested in their company cannot be refunded without the withdrawal charges.

I agreed to the same and started using the platform after a few days. Recently,on the 30th of September, I made huge profits out of the bonus amount (screen shot attached) and requested for a withdrawal.

The next day, a representative called Mr.Vijay (vijay@tradefxi.com) called me up from +344 number and asked me to activate the account by making an initial deposit of 200$ as the withdrawal was possible only by activation of the account by making a deposit.

The next moment, Mr. Vijay's desk manager , Mr. Surya (surya@tradefxi.com) calls me up from +344 number and convinces me for a deposit of 500$ as the account needs to be converted to ECN status since the profits were very huge and also promised me that I would receive a trader's priority card which can be utilised later for trading as I had made the highest profit in the history of the company.He said that a micro account cannot support a withdrawal of such a huge amount.He provided me 3 additional e mail id s and asked me to contact through these ids as and when required.

I made a deposit of 500$ through Neteller as guided by Mr. Vijay (vijay@tradefxi.com) & Mr. Surya (surya@tradefxi.com) and today I received a n e mail stating that my account has been converted to ECN account but in order to make withdrawals, I need to deposit another 500$ (Email attached).

They are not responding to the e mails nor are they calling back.
They are strictly denying the withdrawal...please advise...

Attachments

• Claims Proof.png
    Claims Proof.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Tradefxi ECN Email.png
    Tradefxi ECN Email.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
File a complaint with Neteller. It may or may not get your money back, but if enough complaints come in, they could lose access to Neteller.

File a complaint with Neteller. It may or may not get your money back, but if enough complaints come in, they could lose access to Neteller.
Ok will do that ... but how about getting these two fraud companies out of operations ...what needs to be done for that ...

Try to figure out what country they are in. That can give you ideas on where to complain.

No matter where they are or where you are, you can file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

eConsumer makes all the information available to regulators and police agencies who ask. Your information could have the missing piece of evidence some investigator in another country needs to take action.

Back