FXIDGroup.com SCAM

Haresh

Recruit
Dear Members,

I started my relationship with this company with their 1% EA. It worked for 2 months and then blew the account. The support was good and the EA could be useful if supervised manually.

Nevertheless, after various exchange of mails with them, i finally decided to participate in their bitcoin pooling project in June 2017, meeting the minimum deposit requirement of 0.5 BTC. The returns were updated daily in the personal dashboard area.

Impressed with the results, i decided to enroll for the asset management program in September 2017. The minimum deposit requirement of USD 5000 was made good by transferring some funds from the bitcoin pooling project and the balance was made through additional BTC.

As we entered October, i tried to withdraw my funds for the first time ever. For which i have sent them over 15 email reminders and there has been no response from them. Things got critical when they changed the password for my personal dashboard area (10th October, 2017) and removed these two services from their website as well. As i write this today, the access link to the personal dashboard area has been disabled.

I am really looking forward to hear from the members on how to tackle this situation and recover my funds.

Rgds,
Haresh

Attachments

• Asset Management - 04102017.png
    Asset Management - 04102017.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Bitcoin Pooling - 04102017.png
    Bitcoin Pooling - 04102017.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Asset Management - 10102017.png
    Asset Management - 10102017.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bitcoin Pooling - 10102017.png
    Bitcoin Pooling - 10102017.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Asset Management - 25102017.png
    Asset Management - 25102017.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Bitcoin Pooling - 25102017.png
    Bitcoin Pooling - 25102017.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 3
Dear Members,

I started my relationship with this company with their 1% EA. It worked for 2 months and then blew the account. The support was good and the EA could be useful if supervised manually.

Nevertheless, after various exchange of mails with them, i finally decided to participate in their bitcoin pooling project in June 2017, meeting the minimum deposit requirement of 0.5 BTC. The returns were updated daily in the personal dashboard area.

Impressed with the results, i decided to enroll for the asset management program in September 2017. The minimum deposit requirement of USD 5000 was made good by transferring some funds from the bitcoin pooling project and the balance was made through additional BTC.

As we entered October, i tried to withdraw my funds for the first time ever. For which i have sent them over 15 email reminders and there has been no response from them. Things got critical when they changed the password for my personal dashboard area (10th October, 2017) and removed these two services from their website as well. As i write this today, the access link to the personal dashboard area has been disabled.

I am really looking forward to hear from the members on how to tackle this situation and recover my funds.

Rgds,
Haresh
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.fxidgroup.com/contact

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14122/fxidgroup-trading-robots

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/648374461936421/

https://www.instagram.com/fxidgroup/

https://www.facebook.com/fxidgroup/

Dear FX Master,

Thank you for the advice.

I had a review in place before starting this post. Upon your recommendation, have also sent them a mail inviting them here.

Their Facebook page is showing some anomaly. The moderator for the group is missing and they have deleted all the posts of 2017.

Whats even better, is that their Instagram page does not exist (one will get this message only after logging into their Instagram account).

Currently they are sitting with over USD 8000 of my hard earned money.

Rgds,
Haresh

Dear FX Master,

Thank you for the advice.

I had a review in place before starting this post. Upon your recommendation, have also sent them a mail inviting them here.

Their Facebook page is showing some anomaly. The moderator for the group is missing and they have deleted all the posts of 2017.

Whats even better, is that their Instagram page does not exist (one will get this message only after logging into their Instagram account).

Currently they are sitting with over USD 8000 of my hard earned money.

Rgds,
Haresh
Did you get any response from them yet?

Hello FX Master,

There has been no response from them as yet. What do you suggest i do?

Rgds,
Haresh

Back