Fxips.com

I am not the admin :)

And yes, you should open your own thread and share your story
Sorry for my English, i hope you can undersdant me.
the Pamm manager name is Juan C. Leiva Amat, his email is leivaamat18@gmail.com, skype: leivaamat

i have invested €10.500 in 3 steps, deposited through a polish bank named "mBank"

Last comunication with Leiva on 07/01/2015 with a simple "happy new Year"

About IPS i think they have a lot of email about "Leiva" vanish....en fact he seems disappered and maybe IPS knows it.
Ips replied to me and to my friend last thursday, and i think they are not "scam"; they sent an alert message to LEiva to close the trades in order to pay us, otherwise they will force theirself

Maybe IPS can write here their informations.
stay in contact!

if inviting them is not working, you can leave them a fatty 1 star review and maybe open a case let it serve as a reminder to other traders, but still i hope it gets solved.

First, open your own thread here in Scam Alerts. This thread was opened by someone else. If the original problem gets resolved, your problem won't go anywhere.

First, open your own thread here in Scam Alerts. This thread was opened by someone else. If the original problem gets resolved, your problem won't go anywhere.

the original problem was not solved, the people involved in this international scam are more and more. Only who had found to SEB Bank has recovered their money, the other unfortunately...nothing.

the original problem was not solved, the people involved in this international scam are more and more. Only who had found to SEB Bank has recovered their money, the other unfortunately...nothing.
Next time make your due diligence before tying up your money anywhere only. Search is a quite powerful option to check reputation of any online company.

And, what if your problem is solved and the original poster's problem is not? This sort of thing happens all the time. It's best if each person with a problem has a unique thread for that problem. Even if none are solved, it makes it MUCH eaiser for people to get an idea of just how many problems a company is involved in.

Back