Fxips.com

khalsi

Private
I have invested in a Pamm about 35000 $ in this company , now fxips.com don4t respond to my emails , also i have requested a withdrawal request a withrawal one week ago, still now no response ! any experience please with this brocker ?

I have invested in a Pamm about 35000 $ in this company , now fxips.com don4t respond to my emails , also i have requested a withdrawal request a withrawal one week ago, still now no response ! any experience please with this brocker ?

If you used PAMM that means there was a fund manager. Who was your fund manager?

And how did you deposit?

hi i received 2 h ago:

today January 21 of 2015 we had a communication with the trader Leiva about the situation of him private PAMM fund that he manages; as there is a contract with the fund manager, one of the clauses indicates that there can be no withdrawals when the fund maintains open positions.

FXIPS assumes the position as broker in this situation and warned to the trader that has a period of 20 days for will close the positions; if the trader omits this warning, FXIPS will be forced to shutdown all positions without notice and in the conditions which these are.

FXIPS not be liable for damages arising from this unusual practice and we will expel to the PAMM fund's trader.

FXIPS recommends using public PAMM funds since this type of funds offer better Working conditions than private funds.

Sincerely,

sounds fishy

Khalsi, I am the same boat, i have invest big amount like you and now fxips is not replying to my email, been trying to get in touch with them.
FPA plz help us.
don't know what to do.
any help will be appreciated

Back