• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Fxl Scalper EA

Asking questions about a company

Leksi

Recruit
Hi Guys,

So i'm looking to purchase this EA called Fxl Scalper EA but just cannot find any reviews online. Does anyone know or currently use this EA?

This is a big scam, EA does not work, it only makes some profit on demo account, but on real account it blows your account. Ask them to give you a demo version that works on real account, they won't. Because on real account it is unable to make any profit. Only on demo account it can make profit because there is no slippage and no latency ( broker latency is negligible, on demo account ). Fraudsters. I have been so stupid to buy it, after they gave me a demo version that only worked on demo account, and I saw the big profit with paper money so I have been so stupid to believe it will work on real account too. after you use it on real account, and make small but consistent losses, they will blame your broker and the fact your broker is cheating, inserting slippage, inserting latency, etc

Back