1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fxleader.com - Scam - Bad people

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by VMVieira, Jun 25, 2019.

1. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

I have been scammed a total of €148.000,00.
    I am willing to share my information proof of payments and DODs I signed .
    I simply cant afford to lose any more money.
    I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    I am based in Porto - Portugal
    I am in dificults now.
    Thank you
    Vieira

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I already suggested the possible ways in your previous thread regarding this issue. Follow those steps.

3. SoniNew

SoniNew Private

Hi
    Sorry to hear that! I failed to see any regulation in there website - are they regulated..?

4. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Hi, thanks for your attention. Unfortunately, they are not regulated. I was cheated cruelly! I do not know how everything will end, I have faith, but right now I have my life destroyed. Do you know whom I can ask for help to report these people? Thank you

5. John78

John78 Recruit

You can join the Finacial Fraud Victims International on Facebook. There are at least someone else that have been scammed by this FXLeader. I joined it and at least you dont feel alone with your problem. There are soon some 400 members that have been scammed by a lot of different companies.

6. VMVieira

VMVieira Recruit

Thank you friend!
    I'm going to visit the site that you indicated to me.
    Although it does not solve my problem, it is always good to share and help people who have been cheated by Fxleader and other brokers.

7. Sadio

Sadio Recruit

They are cruel company, i have just started reading about the company and I am really disappointed. You can also join the forum on Trustpilot too. I hope there will be a way out for everyone because we are loosing a fortune with no one to penalize for it.