Fxleader.com - Scam - Bad people

VMVieira

Recruit
I have been scammed a total of €148.000,00.
I am willing to share my information proof of payments and DODs I signed .
I simply cant afford to lose any more money.
I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent.
Any advice would be appreciated.
I am based in Porto - Portugal
I am in dificults now.
Thank you
Vieira

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent.
I am in dificults now.
Thank you
Vieira
I already suggested the possible ways in your previous thread regarding this issue. Follow those steps.

SoniNew

Private, 1st Class
I am in dificults now.
Thank you
Vieira
Hi
Sorry to hear that! I failed to see any regulation in there website - are they regulated..?

VMVieira

Recruit
Hi
Sorry to hear that! I failed to see any regulation in there website - are they regulated..?
Hi, thanks for your attention. Unfortunately, they are not regulated. I was cheated cruelly! I do not know how everything will end, I have faith, but right now I have my life destroyed. Do you know whom I can ask for help to report these people? Thank you

John78

Recruit
You can join the Finacial Fraud Victims International on Facebook. There are at least someone else that have been scammed by this FXLeader. I joined it and at least you dont feel alone with your problem. There are soon some 400 members that have been scammed by a lot of different companies.

VMVieira

Recruit
You can join the Finacial Fraud Victims International on Facebook. There are at least someone else that have been scammed by this FXLeader. I joined it and at least you dont feel alone with your problem. There are soon some 400 members that have been scammed by a lot of different companies.
Thank you friend!
I'm going to visit the site that you indicated to me.
Although it does not solve my problem, it is always good to share and help people who have been cheated by Fxleader and other brokers.

LRG1979

Recruit
Thank you friend!
I'm going to visit the site that you indicated to me.
Although it does not solve my problem, it is always good to share and help people who have been cheated by Fxleader and other brokers.
I VMVieira I'm from Braga, Portugal and i've been scamed to by Fxleader. Could you please tell me how or if you solved it?

Many thanks.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I VMVieira I'm from Braga, Portugal and i've been scamed to by Fxleader. Could you please tell me how or if you solved it?

Many thanks.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.
Why your own thread?
1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.
2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.
3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.