Fxleader - Scam

VMVieira

Recruit
Unfortunately, I think I was scammed by the Fxleader.

I was very stupid!

First, I signed up for the following site:

https://the-profit-btc.com/app/sign-in

I've been reading about bitcoins and I've thought about starting with little money.

On this site, I would have to deposit 250 € and the own one would do the transactions automatically.

In the meantime, I was contacted by a fxleader person who had me brainwashed and I started depositing more money with the promise of good financial gain.

In the first week, everything was going well. I came the profits appeared on my balance sheet which gave me some confidence.

Suddenly everything changed, I started to lose money and the account manager told me that in order not to lose everything I would have to deposit more money ....

I panicked.

And it was at that time that he started to take everything I had and had not .... I was without any money ..... the account manager said that everything would be fine and that I would get my money back with the promise that I would still succeed.

Today, make two months that my nightmare began.

I had to sell a car to pay for my credit card that was used to its limit.

I am unemployed, I have two children and a family to care for.

I go to the fxleader site and see my balance with almost all my money invested, but I can not raise the same.

I have an open position yet. (silver)

The account agent does not respond to my emails ..... I call the contact number that appears on the site, I have already talked to several people but always the same answer: I will be contacted by an account manager.

I was in trouble at the moment because I dont have money.

I was a fool and an idiot.

I thought to killing myself with rage for having believed in these people.

Although, I start believe that I can lose everything, nothing is yet defined.

Thank you for your help and some guidance on what I should do.

I'm sorry for my English, I do not speak very well.

Thank you

Vítor Vieira

Unfortunately, I think I was scammed by the Fxleader.

I was very stupid!

First, I signed up for the following site:

https://the-profit-btc.com/app/sign-in

I've been reading about bitcoins and I've thought about starting with little money.

On this site, I would have to deposit 250 € and the own one would do the transactions automatically.

In the meantime, I was contacted by a fxleader person who had me brainwashed and I started depositing more money with the promise of good financial gain.

In the first week, everything was going well. I came the profits appeared on my balance sheet which gave me some confidence.

Suddenly everything changed, I started to lose money and the account manager told me that in order not to lose everything I would have to deposit more money ....

I panicked.

And it was at that time that he started to take everything I had and had not .... I was without any money ..... the account manager said that everything would be fine and that I would get my money back with the promise that I would still succeed.

Today, make two months that my nightmare began.

I had to sell a car to pay for my credit card that was used to its limit.

I am unemployed, I have two children and a family to care for.

I go to the fxleader site and see my balance with almost all my money invested, but I can not raise the same.

I have an open position yet. (silver)

The account agent does not respond to my emails ..... I call the contact number that appears on the site, I have already talked to several people but always the same answer: I will be contacted by an account manager.

I was in trouble at the moment because I dont have money.

I was a fool and an idiot.

I thought to killing myself with rage for having believed in these people.

Although, I start believe that I can lose everything, nothing is yet defined.

Thank you for your help and some guidance on what I should do.

I'm sorry for my English, I do not speak very well.

Thank you

Vítor Vieira
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14957/www.fxleader.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

I have been scammed a total of €148.000,00.
I am willing to share my information proof of payments and DODs I signed .
I simply cant afford to lose any more money.
I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent.
Any advice would be appreciated.
I am based in Porto - Portugal
I am in dificults now.
Thank you
Vieira

I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent.
I am in dificults now.
Thank you
Vieira
I already suggested the possible ways in your previous thread regarding this issue. Follow those steps.

I am in dificults now.
Thank you
Vieira

Hi
Sorry to hear that! I failed to see any regulation in there website - are they regulated..?

Hi
Sorry to hear that! I failed to see any regulation in there website - are they regulated..?

Hi, thanks for your attention. Unfortunately, they are not regulated. I was cheated cruelly! I do not know how everything will end, I have faith, but right now I have my life destroyed. Do you know whom I can ask for help to report these people? Thank you

You can join the Finacial Fraud Victims International on Facebook. There are at least someone else that have been scammed by this FXLeader. I joined it and at least you dont feel alone with your problem. There are soon some 400 members that have been scammed by a lot of different companies.

You can join the Finacial Fraud Victims International on Facebook. There are at least someone else that have been scammed by this FXLeader. I joined it and at least you dont feel alone with your problem. There are soon some 400 members that have been scammed by a lot of different companies.

Thank you friend!
I'm going to visit the site that you indicated to me.
Although it does not solve my problem, it is always good to share and help people who have been cheated by Fxleader and other brokers.

Back