• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXLeader.com Scam

I am having an issue with a company

JessFejzRose11

Recruit
Hi all,
Last month i was talked into depositing £8000 by my "financial advisor" on FXLeader. Someone else from his team then called me to open soe trades. We opened 8 trades all with NO STOPLOSS. I have no previous experience of trading so was unaware of how risky this was. But i made a nice profit in the first couple days and was happy. Then my other open trades kept going deeper and depper into the red. To the point where I lost ALL my money. Bar £500.
I was in shock and disbelief and totally gutted. All that money, gone. Now i dont know what to do, I have got to pay back my credit cards that I used to deposit the money in a few days.
I have since had a phone call from FXLeader from a senior trader saying that my original financial advisor has passed my case onto him. I made it very clear that I will not depositing any more funds as i habe none available. I am waiting for his phone call tomorrow to discuss our action plan.
But I am very sceptible that I will ever see any of that money again...
I will keep you updated, but for the moment the sleepless nights will continue.

Hi all,
Last month i was talked into depositing £8000 by my "financial advisor" on FXLeader. Someone else from his team then called me to open soe trades. We opened 8 trades all with NO STOPLOSS. I have no previous experience of trading so was unaware of how risky this was. But i made a nice profit in the first couple days and was happy. Then my other open trades kept going deeper and depper into the red. To the point where I lost ALL my money. Bar £500.
I was in shock and disbelief and totally gutted. All that money, gone. Now i dont know what to do, I have got to pay back my credit cards that I used to deposit the money in a few days.
I have since had a phone call from FXLeader from a senior trader saying that my original financial advisor has passed my case onto him. I made it very clear that I will not depositing any more funds as i habe none available. I am waiting for his phone call tomorrow to discuss our action plan.
But I am very sceptible that I will ever see any of that money again...
I will keep you updated, but for the moment the sleepless nights will continue.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Please advise how I invite them to the link. I have been scammed a total of $40,000.00 I am willing to share my information proof of payments and DODs I signed . I simply cant afford to lose any more money. I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent. Any advice would be appreciated. I am based in Cape Town.

Please advise how I invite them to the link. I have been scammed a total of $40,000.00 I am willing to share my information proof of payments and DODs I signed . I simply cant afford to lose any more money. I am willing to offer a % of anything I get back but will not risk another cent. Any advice would be appreciated. I am based in Cape Town.
First of all, open your own new thread in scam folder along with all the details of your problem with them.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hello all,
I was also scammed by FXLeader. I have tried to get them to respond with no success. Someone named Michael Craig said that he has recovered my funds and yet he does not give me the money. Please can someone help me recover 7600 USD from these scammers.

Hello all,
I was also scammed by FXLeader. I have tried to get them to respond with no success. Someone named Michael Craig said that he has recovered my funds and yet he does not give me the money. Please can someone help me recover 7600 USD from these scammers.
First of all, open your own thread in the scam folder along with all details about the scamming with you.

I also lost some funds to a Fxleader scam, its pathetic how heartless these scammers are.. Thankfully i was able to recover my funds after stumbling upon a testimony of another victim of the same scam online. I am forever grateful to (monetaryrecovery at stealmoremoneyfromyou,com) for helping me out. I’m sure he could also be contacted for other forms of online scams.

Back