• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXleader - SCAM, refuse withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

tgmrq

Recruit
Made an account in 23th of January 2019, with 200€ deposit.
Since March, I was persuaded to invest additional 6000.00€, by account manager Mike Anderson (contacts bellow), who claimed fast earnings. I believed in him, and did not search for reviews. The talk was very persuasive.

The reality is, since last week, I am trying to withdraw the invested money, and they call me almost every day of the week, stating many options except a regular withdrawal via wire transfer or credit deposit.

What they ask me to is to either:
- extend my credit card limit (for what???)
- install an application for computer sharing, and allow them sharing options while I am accessing my bank account! (!!!!!!)
- send them a print screen of my current bank account (with summary).

As I previously red here, those all seem to be strategies to get additional unauthorized money from either my debit account or my credit card. Fortunately, I did not comply with none of the above options, and demanded only a regular wire transfer or credit deposit, which they refused on the argument that it would take very long (despite me saying I don't mind waiting).

So currently, I have no access to withdraw the total 6200€ I have in my FXleader account.

The contacts of ''my manager'' are the following:

Tel: +44 20 3318 3211
Fax: +44 20 3318 3212
E-Mail: mikea@fxleader.com

Additionally, I also talked with Mike's supposedly boss Angela, who spoke very politely but was only trying for my wife to invest in cryptocurrency, and as soon as she understood that all we want is to take money back, they hang up on us.

So beware and don't trust these guys!!! Any successful withdrawal experience? Any help you can give me?

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-22_17-40-39.png
    upload_2019-4-22_17-40-39.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 5
Since March, I was persuaded to invest additional 6000.00€, by account manager Mike Anderson (contacts bellow), who claimed fast earnings. I believed in him, and did not search for reviews. The talk was very persuasive.

The reality is, since last week, I am trying to withdraw the invested money, and they call me almost every day of the week, stating many options except a regular withdrawal via wire transfer or credit deposit.

- install an application for computer sharing, and allow them sharing options while I am accessing my bank account! (!!!!!!)

As I previously red here, those all seem to be strategies to get additional unauthorized money from either my debit account or my credit card. Fortunately, I did not comply with none of the above options, and demanded only a regular wire transfer or credit deposit, which they refused on the argument that it would take very long (despite me saying I don't mind waiting).

So currently, I have no access to withdraw the total 6200€ I have in my FXleader account.

Additionally, I also talked with Mike's supposedly boss Angela, who spoke very politely but was only trying for my wife to invest in cryptocurrency, and as soon as she understood that all we want is to take money back, they hang up on us.

So beware and don't trust these guys!!! Any successful withdrawal experience? Any help you can give me?
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14957/www.fxleader.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

No solution so far. Instead, my account number droped from 6200€ to 100€, and they threaten I won't see it unless I deposit more.
I understand I probably won't see it again, according to other's experiences, anyway I am reporting the situation to Portuguese and Estonian authorities (police and financial regulators) and look for additional possible entities.

Just to share more details, this is a warning from UK's FCA https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/leadernet-ou-t-fxleader, which includes the following contacts:
Leadernet OU t/a FXLeader
Address: 5 Friedrich Robert Faehlmanni tanav, Talinn, ESTONIA, 10125
Telephone: +44 2038680189, +353 766700934, +44 2033183211, 0203 695 4614, 0203 695 4219, 0203 695 4647, 01225 637 134
Email: support@fxleader.com, billing@fxleader.com, dand@fxleader.com, marias@fxleader.com, jessicay@fxleader.com, JamesC@fxleader.com, MarkH@fxleader.com, DavidG@fxleader.com, MichaelF@fxleader.com (I add Mike Anderson<mikea@fxleader.com>)

Back