Fxleader - Scam

I was also scammed by this company. And now I can't get in contact with them at all, not by email and I can't even find their website now. So I really don't know what to do.

I was also scammed by this company. And now I can't get in contact with them at all, not by email and I can't even find their website now. So I really don't know what to do.
Dear friend,
Until Wednesday I still had a hope, but yesterday, when I tried to open the Fxleader website everything became the end ....
The site is down.
I already tried today and the same thing
Now the hope of having my money back is over too.
They took my money, my peace, and destroyed my family.
I do not know what to do either ....
I'm scared!
I only have faith in God.
I discovered a group on facebook that helped me to have the strength to face this situation
I leave here the link:
facebook.com/groups/102239743981274/?multi_permalinks=395082974696948,394739698064609,394703724734873,394450768093502&notif_id=1563385531101388&notif_t=group_activity

Thank you so much. But yesterday there was a mail and thelephonecall from Rose Andrey åt FXLeader and the said that they had upgraded the website. But the mentor I had is not reachable.
I have contacted the Swedish Police and made an report of fraud. They took it seriously. I read on this site that you can contact police and others in each country. But that of course takes a lot of time. I also saw an advertisement from a company that could help on this site. But can't find it right now.
Try the legal patch! It might work and the more of us that do the better it is!
Don't gives up!

Thank you for your information. I do not know if someday I will recover some money that these people stole me but as long as there is a chance I will try everything!

Thank you so much. But yesterday there was a mail and thelephonecall from Rose Andrey åt FXLeader and the said that they had upgraded the website. But the mentor I had is not reachable.
I have contacted the Swedish Police and made an report of fraud. They took it seriously. I read on this site that you can contact police and others in each country. But that of course takes a lot of time. I also saw an advertisement from a company that could help on this site. But can't find it right now.
Try the legal patch! It might work and the more of us that do the better it is!
Don't gives up!

Hi,
Can you help me?
Could you give the contact of Rose Andrey?
All e-mails I send to fxleader return to me and nobody pick up the phone.
The website is off.
I dont know, but for me this people os gone!!!
Thanks
Vitor

Thank you friend!
I'm going to visit the site that you indicated to me.
Although it does not solve my problem, it is always good to share and help people who have been cheated by Fxleader and other brokers.
I VMVieira I'm from Braga, Portugal and i've been scamed to by Fxleader. Could you please tell me how or if you solved it?

Many thanks.

I VMVieira I'm from Braga, Portugal and i've been scamed to by Fxleader. Could you please tell me how or if you solved it?

Many thanks.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.
Why your own thread?
1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.
2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.
3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back