FxLeader Scammed me

anandhrao

Recruit
They asked me to deposit 5000 USD which they said they would double on guaranteed trades and return my investment with no loss.

Also got scammed the broker I deal with email address is morganr@fxleader.com
I cannot withdraw my initial deposti. I knew I was taking a chance. Its only been 2 weeks and I have my doubts. Fitst of all the 1000dollar bonus is the trick as u need to trade 40 times the bonus before you can withdraw your amount.
So chances are pretty good I’ll never see that money again

I cannot withdraw my initial deposti. I knew I was taking a chance. Its only been 2 weeks and I have my doubts. Fitst of all the 1000dollar bonus is the trick as u need to trade 40 times the bonus before you can withdraw your amount.
open a new thread in scam folder along with full details of your problem with them.

should never take bonuses and it depend on what country you in ,that bonuses money you repay is classed as income on your taxes,bonuses are just another way of scamming you,,best way to look at it,
if they offer bonuses they are going to scam you,,

First thing first.
Never deposit any money to a stranger online despite how good someone is with their words. Asked for an audited account with years of track record. With no record at hand, their promises are just another fairy tale.
Second, never disclose your personal information to your account manager or whatsoever, only disclose it to the one who is responsible for your account via website user portal. You can never trust a stranger with your private info.
Third, no investment manager with a caliber of such returns would accept your deposits. Because you have to be an accredited investor or else it'll be against the law for a manager to hold your funds for speculation.
Fourth, there's nothing we could assist you in regards to this matter. The only thing you could do is to report to your local police and cyber fraud association so they could somewhat track the identity of this scammer.

Good luck and be informed.

Back