FXLEADERS

I opened an account with the $200.00 as required as per your website on Thursday afternoon @ 16:00 GMT.
I immediately received a phone call from Robert Davies, from the welcoming team, to congratulate me on joining.
I was then told I will receive a call from an account manager, who in turn will instruct me on how the system works and how online trading works.
Soon after I received a call from Tom Voss, my "account manager". He immediately asked me to connect him to anydesk, and then asked me to open my online banking apps for both ABSA & FNB, my bankers.
I thought this strange but complied, as I believed these were means to an end.He asked several questions about my profession, family etc. and what I aim on doing with the profits I

My apologies, my keyboard is moody. I was asked what I would do with the profits from my trading and I stated that I would like to pay my debts.Tom asked questions regarding bond payments etc. and said that a ZAR 36000.00 profit monthly would be possible.
After looking at my bank balances he asked me to transfer an amount of ZAR 35 139.22 from my business account to my credit card account. I asked why I should do this as this is my business account and these funds are for daily running cost, i.e rent, which is due on 07/04/2019. He said it was just to create a trading platform to me.
I did so ..... The next minute I saw a credit card purchase for $2600.00 pending on my credit card as per bank notification. I asked him about this, telling him in no uncertain terms that I have noticed this alert and asked him what this "purchase" meant. He replied that there is no purchase pending and this was just standard practice to create/set up the account. I reluctantly gave him the authorization code and there all my capital went. Paid to a company named Flutterwave Technologies.....also based in Nigeria........ I received an E mail with the receipt for "my" transaction.
I lost ALL my money.
Tom agreed that he would phone me later, in an hour (this was 16:42pm), but of course did not . I sent him several E mails later and he did reply assuring me I have nothing to worry about. (I have all E mails on file). He promised to call me early the next morning in order to refund me, as I was no penniless!! Of course he did not. I received an E mail from the support team informing me that I could make a withdrawal on the online platform. I did so, pending/ in process. This was Friday morning 05/04/2019 at about 10h00.
I e mailed Tom again and he confirmed that "funds were released to your account this morning" @ 13h04. I requested proof of refund. Not received.
I phoned the UK office demanding to speak to an account manager as I was sent an Email earlier yesterday to confirm" that an account manager would be in contact with you soon to answer an questions you may have". Of course I did no receive a call... When I phoned I was told by the operator that my case is noted but no account managers were available since 08h00 that morning to take my call or assist me... Somebody would get back to me when it was possible! Really ? Tom could spent an hour on the phone with me when he stole my money, but not 5 minutes the next day when I wanted to know why this happened. Nor any other consultant? All extremely busy on Friday!!!
I am awaiting my refund. I have contacted Flutterwave, Mr Korede Rotimi, who in turn, I believe, has informed you of the issue.
Please also be aware that I have opened legal cases against you both nationally and internationally with several relevant agencies and law enforcement bodies.
I note with great concern that several South African citizens have been victim to your scam and it seems that you are targeting this sector of the innocents.
I have also approached the local, investigative media to expose your company.
Please be assured that I will not rest until my capital is refunded and I will make sure that you do not steal from other innocent people ever again.
Also take note that I have not entered into or signed any agreements with your company whatsoever, all those documents are still in my inbox, unopened. Is that not enough proof that this entire scam is robbery?
Needless to say that dear Tom has replied to my E mails with disdain.
I have all correspondence on record and this will serve as proof of your fradulent operation.
Awaitng your reply .

My apologies, my keyboard is moody. I was asked what I would do with the profits from my trading and I stated that I would like to pay my debts.Tom asked questions regarding bond payments etc. and said that a ZAR 36000.00 profit monthly would be possible.
After looking at my bank balances he asked me to transfer an amount of ZAR 35 139.22 from my business account to my credit card account. I asked why I should do this as this is my business account and these funds are for daily running cost, i.e rent, which is due on 07/04/2019. He said it was just to create a trading platform to me.
I did so ..... The next minute I saw a credit card purchase for $2600.00 pending on my credit card as per bank notification. I asked him about this, telling him in no uncertain terms that I have noticed this alert and asked him what this "purchase" meant. He replied that there is no purchase pending and this was just standard practice to create/set up the account. I reluctantly gave him the authorization code and there all my capital went. Paid to a company named Flutterwave Technologies.....also based in Nigeria........ I received an E mail with the receipt for "my" transaction.
I lost ALL my money.
Tom agreed that he would phone me later, in an hour (this was 16:42pm), but of course did not . I sent him several E mails later and he did reply assuring me I have nothing to worry about. (I have all E mails on file). He promised to call me early the next morning in order to refund me, as I was no penniless!! Of course he did not. I received an E mail from the support team informing me that I could make a withdrawal on the online platform. I did so, pending/ in process. This was Friday morning 05/04/2019 at about 10h00.
I e mailed Tom again and he confirmed that "funds were released to your account this morning" @ 13h04. I requested proof of refund. Not received.
I phoned the UK office demanding to speak to an account manager as I was sent an Email earlier yesterday to confirm" that an account manager would be in contact with you soon to answer an questions you may have". Of course I did no receive a call... When I phoned I was told by the operator that my case is noted but no account managers were available since 08h00 that morning to take my call or assist me... Somebody would get back to me when it was possible! Really ? Tom could spent an hour on the phone with me when he stole my money, but not 5 minutes the next day when I wanted to know why this happened. Nor any other consultant? All extremely busy on Friday!!!
I am awaiting my refund. I have contacted Flutterwave, Mr Korede Rotimi, who in turn, I believe, has informed you of the issue.
Please also be aware that I have opened legal cases against you both nationally and internationally with several relevant agencies and law enforcement bodies.
I note with great concern that several South African citizens have been victim to your scam and it seems that you are targeting this sector of the innocents.
Please be assured that I will not rest until my capital is refunded and I will make sure that you do not steal from other innocent people ever again.
Also take note that I have not entered into or signed any agreements with your company whatsoever, all those documents are still in my inbox, unopened. Is that not enough proof that this entire scam is robbery?
I have all correspondence on record and this will serve as proof of your fradulent operation.
Awaitng your reply .

An the a, you're just blessed. Thank God I saw this. I use Rave by Flutterwave to collect payments from my international clients and they don't release international funds until after 14 days. If you can forward a complaint before that time elapses, they'll investigate and return your money. But please, be quick.

I lost ALL my money.
Awaitng your reply .
Did you tried to contact them about the issue

I lost ALL my money.
Awaitng your reply .

So what, is there an update with this case?
I hate to see people opening a thread and then simply vanishing:confused:

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Oct 7, 2019 at 6:49 AM

Back