Fxlider = kapitalrs.com

The fact is that everything is basically the same, except the name. It means that they have same huge spreads (EURUSD fixed spread is 3pips and there is no pair that had spread lower than that), credit bonus promotions that are clearly extremely unfavorable, minimum withdraw is 100e and u need approximately and it is long and painful process. Employees are not coordinated, like everyone works for themselves and just shifting responsibility. They are presenting themselves as Serbian company but when there is any issue with withdrawing, credit bonus or other problem which is not rare thing to happen they say that that they are not responsible and that London office decides. They often organize the same seminars that are really about fishing new inexperienced clients whom they can easily hook on to credit bonus or investing huge amount of money without proper education and risk control. Also, me personally had experience that MT4 platform freezes especially when u trade bigger volume which is very suspicious or during the day platform just doesn't work. So you dont have to be super intelligent to think of the ways and why they are doing that. There is more unfair practice and details about them, but this is enough for now. My final thought about Fxlider (Kapitalrs.com) is that everyone should avoid them if they are serious about trading and especially if they are new and inexperienced.

2 brokers having bad spreads, bad employees, and bad TOS doesn't prove they are the same company. If that was true, then about 80% of all brokers are really one huge company.

Pharaoh it seems that u can not be serious and impartial when u say something like this. When u open Fxlider old website there is notification that they are not working anymore in Serbia and then u are redirected to Kapitalrs. Furthermore there is the fact that old fxlider accounts work at Kapitalrs platform. This is big enough argument about their unfair practice. How is this possible if this is not the same company?

Me not being serious and impartial? I'd say I was pointing out simple facts while you were holding back on the evidence for some bizarre reason.

First you trotted out complaints about unfairness common to the vast majority of forex brokers as "proof". Then, when I point out how incredibly silly your statement is, you finally say what you should have said in your first post (or at least the second post) - that clients are being redirected from one site to the other. Then I could have immediately, seriously, and impartially asked you or a screenshot.

If you are done "proving" by bad behavior alone and want to show your own seriousness, post a screenshot of that pointer from FxLider to KapitalRS. This will mean you not only have a serious accusation but also proof to back it up. At that point, I'll make sure to bring this thread to AsstMod's attention so that serious and impartial notes can be added in the reviews.

Or, you can waste more time hurling false and insulting accusations against me.

Your statement: ''2 brokers having bad spreads, bad employees, and bad TOS doesn't prove they are the same company. If that was true, then about 80% of all brokers are really one huge company'' seemed like you didnt care about unfairness and maybe u just didnt express yourself properly or was impatient to listen to me. Maybe i didnt express myself properly. I like to believe that u are here to point unfairness and to deal with it. U will rarely have real evidence about unfairness so people have to talk about their experiences. So it was offensive that u call my good will and time for sharing this silly and to accuse me of holding evidence. I gave u website, it is better than screenshot. But i attached the screenshot of one site and redirecting to another if that means something to you because that they can change that. My intetion here is to share this so people dont get trapped like myself and many others did.
When u type www.fxlider.com the message will pop up that they do not work anymore and that u will be redirected. But if u open your old account in platform it will work just fine just under different broker name. I dont know many brokers do something like this. I want to note that redirection popup is in Serbian language.
Anyway I would still like to think we misunderstood each other and that we are on the same side here.

And if there are 80% of brokers that u even think they behave unfair towards clients u should make the list and distinct them for 20% of brokers that are trustworthy.

Attachments

• fxl.jpg
    fxl.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 2
  • kap.jpg
    kap.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooohhh... Evidence. I love evidence.

I convinced AsstMod to add a note to the FxLider review page. There's also a kapitalrs.com review page being set up. You can go ahead and leave them a nice, shiny 1 Star review here even before it's fully set up and approved:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13651/www.kapitalrs.com

I'm told the page should be fully approved and in the reviews list sometime later this week or early next week.

Back