1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FxLiveDayTrading.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Greg6755

Greg6755 Recruit

All six of these reviews for fxlivedaytrading.com have no spelling or grammatical errors.....something huh

3. goingonce

goingonce Recruit

Rick

Most of us can spell correct...Imagine that!

4. Jameslisdaman

Jameslisdaman Recruit

Hello,

I am not sure what relevance spelling has to posting. Seems like some dummies here. I must mention though. I have been a member of this trading room for 6 months now, and I do highly recommend it. This is all I will post since I promised to myself I would leave a good post if after 6 months I was happy with fxlivedaytrading. Well I am very happy and will be staying a member. All of you can continue to debate spelling well I make pips.

James L.

jessestrader likes this.
  5. muhammed e

muhammed e Recruit

Simply the best live trading room... Currently, a student and a trader.

jessestrader likes this.
  6. aeraaf

aeraaf Recruit

Prime trading techniques taught at fx live day trading.... great to be in good hands here.

jessestrader likes this.
  7. aeraaf

aeraaf Recruit

Hey friends, just to add up Fxlivedaytrading is great trading room for all the traders especially newbies in the trading world. Easy to understand strategies and techniques that will help you seal the deal.

jessestrader likes this.
  8. peterkr1

peterkr1 Recruit

I have been a member for 3 months now and agree FXLIVEDAYTRADING is a great room. Suitable for anyone either learning or experienced in forex trading can either trade the room manually or utilize the free trade copier service or like myself do both. The performance, service and support is excellent. I would highly recommend.

jessestrader likes this.
  9. jessestrader

jessestrader Recruit

i would like to say I been member for 2 and a half year. I love the trading room because i learned that I can do this properly and make a living. i was able to quit my job and trade full time. I owe this all to the guys at fxlivedaytrading. They are honest! great people! and lot of time to answer my many many questions over the years. It was well worth every cent i ever paid fxlive. I have done very well and this is only the start,next month I plan to partner with international hedge fund to trade their funds for fees.

10. stephanie2005

stephanie2005 Recruit

Since I have been on fxlivedaytrading, I have really enjoyed the coaching. This is one aspect I will expect every trader to have, and I am glad I have found that with FXlivedaytrading