• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxLiveDayTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
All six of these reviews for fxlivedaytrading.com have no spelling or grammatical errors.....something huh

Hello,

I am not sure what relevance spelling has to posting. Seems like some dummies here. I must mention though. I have been a member of this trading room for 6 months now, and I do highly recommend it. This is all I will post since I promised to myself I would leave a good post if after 6 months I was happy with fxlivedaytrading. Well I am very happy and will be staying a member. All of you can continue to debate spelling well I make pips.

James L.

Hey friends, just to add up Fxlivedaytrading is great trading room for all the traders especially newbies in the trading world. Easy to understand strategies and techniques that will help you seal the deal.

I have been a member for 3 months now and agree FXLIVEDAYTRADING is a great room. Suitable for anyone either learning or experienced in forex trading can either trade the room manually or utilize the free trade copier service or like myself do both. The performance, service and support is excellent. I would highly recommend.

i would like to say I been member for 2 and a half year. I love the trading room because i learned that I can do this properly and make a living. i was able to quit my job and trade full time. I owe this all to the guys at fxlivedaytrading. They are honest! great people! and lot of time to answer my many many questions over the years. It was well worth every cent i ever paid fxlive. I have done very well and this is only the start,next month I plan to partner with international hedge fund to trade their funds for fees.

Since I have been on fxlivedaytrading, I have really enjoyed the coaching. This is one aspect I will expect every trader to have, and I am glad I have found that with FXlivedaytrading

Back