fxlivefx.com cheaters,

sukhraj singh

Recruit
i opened an account of 5000$ in fxlivefx.com in march 2013. i kept working till April . then i put the withdrawal of 1000$ on 16 April 2013. i again put the withdrawal of 200$ .till now they have not approved the withdrawals but they deducted the 1200$ into my account.they are not sending my withdrawals into my bank account.
they also do not give the answer of my emails. i think i chose the worst broker.
i need the money very hard.so i want to take the my whole money back that is 4645$ included the withdrawals.

Was there any sort of bonus applied to your account? Sometimes, a withdrawal can trigger taking back a bonus.

If there was no bonus, then this is very serious.

First, get screenshots of everything. Download statements. Get all the information you can and get it on YOUR computer. Items in their system can be changed.

Then, send an invitation to every email address you can find for them. Invite them to come and join this discussion thread.

i sent them so many emails on there all emails addresses but they do not reply.

i have taken the screenshots of everything

now i can not sign in my account from the last few days.

please help me

I'm glad you have the screenshots.

Check this: fxlivefx.com/Regulatory.html

They claim to be regulated by ASIC and the Mauritius FSC. Get in touch with both of those.

You can also file a complaint at eConsumer.gov

It is highly unlikely that serious FX broker will name their company "fxlivefx". Too ridiculous and doesn't make a sense...

It is highly unlikely that serious FX broker will name their company "fxlivefx". Too ridiculous and doesn't make a sense...

Could be worse. They could have called themselves something like "Forex Peace Army" :p

fxlivefx.com good company

i opened an account of 5000$ in fxlivefx.com in march 2013. i kept working till April . then i put the withdrawal of 1000$ on 16 April 2013. i again put the withdrawal of 200$ .till now they have not approved the withdrawals but they deducted the 1200$ into my account.they are not sending my withdrawals into my bank account.
they also do not give the answer of my emails. i think i chose the worst broker.
i need the money very hard.so i want to take the my whole money back that is 4645$ included the withdrawals.

but i withdraw my 10000$ i hv no problem plz contact mr. daneil

Back