• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXLuckyPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
I imagine that whatever setting you changed - you suddenly hit the EA's criteria to open a trade. Before it was assessing the settings and no trade needed to be set up, then after you changed something the combined settings met the inbuilt criteria and instructed a trade to be opened. When you are recording your results I would make a note that this trade was an anomaly. Assessed it based on how performs over the next 10-100 trades, now how it performs over this single one.
Yes, definitely this is what happened.. in this case, I'm going to keep it open but actually i'm so worried about it because my account is only 100 dollars and 50 dollars credit that broker gives, i don't have too much space to lose..

Hi.. I wanna buy this ea and anyone has any vps to recommend? Or can the developer whatapp or message me directly

Yes, definitely this is what happened.. in this case, I'm going to keep it open but actually i'm so worried about it because my account is only 100 dollars and 50 dollars credit that broker gives, i don't have too much space to lose.

Yes, definitely this is what happened.. in this case, I'm going to keep it open but actually i'm so worried about it because my account is only 100 dollars and 50 dollars credit that broker gives, i don't have too much space to lose..
So far do u earn from this ea?

Been using this bot for nearly a month now, from what I can say is that you can trust the active test by forexarmy admin, my trades have been running the same as posted in forexarmy page.

Based on the past 4-5 trades it has opened and it is floating now for me, the strategy of this bot looks like a breakout strategy for me (Correct me if I'm wrong). It always placed a pending order when it detected a strong trend (based on RSI & ADX indicator), and the price that it placed were always on medium TF breakout area.

Attached photo indicates the floating trade and its positioning, I leave it to experts to interpret the strategy.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• lucky1.jpg
    lucky1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
  • LUCKY2.png
    LUCKY2.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 31
Hi.. it looks good to me but I don't understand one thing. The EA description states: 'It was created for trading on the EURGBP currency pair' but the Statement is AUDUSD. Maybe someone from the FPA could explain it please

Thanks

Been using this bot for nearly a month now, from what I can say is that you can trust the active test by forexarmy admin, my trades have been running the same as posted in forexarmy page.

Based on the past 4-5 trades it has opened and it is floating now for me, the strategy of this bot looks like a breakout strategy for me (Correct me if I'm wrong). It always placed a pending order when it detected a strong trend (based on RSI & ADX indicator), and the price that it placed were always on medium TF breakout area.

Attached photo indicates the floating trade and its positioning, I leave it to experts to interpret the strategy.

Thank you in advance.

lucky.jpg

Stop-Loss Protection does not exist. Stop Loss -8900 points for trade is devastating for the whole account.

Back