• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss fxmaster.net

General discussions of a financial company
i can verify fxmaster results back to March 2010. they post realy performance and they really have good grasp of the market. their signals realy work very well for me. i didn't know that such good service exist. i tried some signal service in the past and lost so much money.

August 2010

Can anyone please say the pips ballance for august 2010 from fxmaster.net?

I am a new member of fxmaster since mid July 2010. Their August performance was poor at -277 pips, by my count, which may vary a little from their count when published. September is also not off to a good start either. So far I can only verify that their figures were totally honest and accurate for the second half of July.

August was the first time they have had 3 losing months in a row. I signed up based on their apparently honest reporting of past performance, 'warts and all', and was prepared for the odd losing month, or maybe 2 in a row, as in the past. My view being more long-term overall.

So far I am not impressed with their signals and could have done far better taking opposite trades! Fortunately I am using a small position size for testing them.

I have planned to give them a 6 months trial, but do not know if I will last that long. I'll also be posting a review soon in the review section.

Steve

Last edited:
I'm an old subscriber of this service. It happens from time to time that they have some long drawdown however, they recover later. Anyway, what really impressed me about this service is the honest way they reveal their performance, i tried more tha 20 different signal providers since 2005 and i can't recall any provider posting real results without doing some manipulations to show extra profit or to hide some loss. For the past 4 years, Fxmaster was posting the exact results of the signals i receive from them.
I believe they can do better and get more popularity if the improve their website look and add a member area to the website for subscribers. Offering autotrading will be great also.

Back