• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXMathXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Bad marketing. It's not so fantastic anymore. Same losses as his next PREMIUM FX BOT.

Sorry. But what are you writing now? I want to invest in any good forex management.
I don't trust big bucks to any EA.
I see forexrebel.net, I see cool videos and ads
but I don't see the ANY real results of your trade.

I will ask again

Do you have real trading results in 6 - 12 months?
Marek if your do not want. Ok, no problem.

Sorry. But what are you writing now? I want to invest in any good forex management.
I don't trust big bucks to any EA.
I see forexrebel.net, I see cool videos and ads
but I don't see the ANY real results of your trade.

I will ask again

Do you have real trading results in 6 - 12 months?
Marek if your do not want. Ok, no problem.

I'm not Marek. Lol. Forexrebel is the same waste as your FXMathXTrader.com and PREMIUM FX BOT. Therefore, you only risk the cents on the accounts because it always turns out like this:

Crashed & Burned - The current test is a replacement account after crash and burn.

I'm not Marek. Lol. Forexrebel is the same waste as your FXMathXTrader.com and PREMIUM FX BOT. Therefore, you only risk the cents on the accounts because it always turns out like this:

Crashed & Burned - The current test is a replacement account after crash and burn.

Strange and lol.
On FPA written that you are Marek. Sorry my wrong.
I don't have any websites. Or forex EA. I only buy it or invest money on forex.

And yes you are right. There are cent accounts here !

also www.forexrebel.net 100% scam, do not have any account trade history and refund )

sorry again.

Running the EA on a 1.000,- € live account since June 2021. It has made 363,- € profit so far.

But the EA is using a grid strategy without S/L.

It looks like it is only opening one Buy position after the other. Without a real strategy behind it. The whole concept works until you have a strong trend against you (as it is right now). The EA is sitting in a drawdown of roughly 530,- € now. It was at over 600,- € yesterday.

I will disable it if it survives the drawdown.

Can't recommend.

A screenshoft of the current mess:

FXMath.jpg

Back