Fxmoneyworld.com Scam

kokillennium

Recruit
Dear All,

I've been stolen by fxmoneyworld.com, I started using their services almost one year ago and I've increased my equity and made a good performance overall to reach a balance of +4200$ . However, What happened the last week was a dramatic and made it clear for me that I fell in a big scam

Suddenly, I lost the access to my metatrader 4 and when I contacted them to check the server, they mentioned that they have a big problem with meta quotes and that the server will not come up again and they have no other tool to help me to handle my account so, what they are able to do is to close all the hedged positions and give me the remaining balance which is around 380$!

So, I requested to withdraw the remaining amount and till now after 4 days, I did not even get any date or a reply from them.

They scammed me and I need everyone to take care from this broker. Never deal with them again. I've paid the cost to warn you by losing all my balance because I am sure that they will not reply and they will not refund me or give me any access to my account.

Attached is a screen shot for the performance of this account.

Thanks

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I've sent emails inviting them to see this topic to the following addresses:
romanos@fxmoneyworld.com
info@fxmoneyworld.com
accounting@fxmoneyworld.com

By the way, The dealing desk number: +1(323)4434444 has been called few days ago and someone answered that this phone number is the (marketing phone) and he took my account number and told me that he will deliver a notification to the accounting department to contact me.

Let's see what is gonna happen the next days.

Dear All,

I've been stolen by fxmoneyworld.com, I started using their services almost one year ago and I've increased my equity and made a good performance overall to reach a balance of +4200$ . However, What happened the last week was a dramatic and made it clear for me that I fell in a big scam

Suddenly, I lost the access to my metatrader 4 and when I contacted them to check the server, they mentioned that they have a big problem with meta quotes and that the server will not come up again and they have no other tool to help me to handle my account so, what they are able to do is to close all the hedged positions and give me the remaining balance which is around 380$!

So, I requested to withdraw the remaining amount and till now after 4 days, I did not even get any date or a reply from them.

They scammed me and I need everyone to take care from this broker. Never deal with them again. I've paid the cost to warn you by losing all my balance because I am sure that they will not reply and they will not refund me or give me any access to my account.

Thanks

Dear All,

Thanks
Just to note that fxmoneyworld is not a scam you have been in a losing hedge for over one year and fxmoneyworld did not charge you any fees for this but it can not keep your account open with out any activity, your account is dead from 4200$ you account equity is 379$ and not deposit and no activity we have decided to close this account, accusing fxmoneyworld that is a scam will result you in a lawsuit for hurting our image,

Great threat Mr. Romanos but, you've missed 3 things:

1. I've deposited 3 times during the last year and the last deposit date was 27th May, 2015 with amount of 450$ Notice that (total deposits = 1050$)

2. Last opened position during January 2016 so, what is inactivity you are talking about? - if you mean that swap free account is causing losses for you? okay, CHANGE YOUR FEES system and tell me that you will charge me for rolling over my positions and I will pay for that with no problem. But, to decide to CLOSE my account without giving me anything but, LIES .. this is a REAL shame!

Now, you are telling something different from the lie that you gave me via email when you talk about your server which had a problem with meta quotes!

3. I did not ask you to manage my equity to judge that my account is dead or having losses, I am handling it and correcting my mistakes and I will pay for my mistakes with no problem but, dealing like that with your loyal customers is really bad thing.

The case is clear for the public and I've every single email I've sent and received during this case from your customer service so, if you want to go to court .. lets do it because I am sure that I am on the right side.

Waiting for your promises about refunding the remaining equity -AFTER PUSHING ME to lose +4000$- (~or, even) recovering my access to my account and taking a fees to (give you profits) from my losing account

Thanks!

Great threat Mr. Romanos but, you've missed 3 things:

1. I've deposited 3 times during the last year and the last deposit date was 27th May, 2015 with amount of 450$ Notice that (total deposits = 1050$)

2. Last opened position during January 2016 so, what is inactivity you are talking about? - if you mean that swap free account is causing losses for you? okay, CHANGE YOUR FEES system and tell me that you will charge me for rolling over my positions and I will pay for that with no problem. But, to decide to CLOSE my account without giving me anything but, LIES .. this is a REAL shame!

Now, you are telling something different from the lie that you gave me via email when you talk about your server which had a problem with meta quotes!

3. I did not ask you to manage my equity to judge that my account is dead or having losses, I am handling it and correcting my mistakes and I will pay for my mistakes with no problem but, dealing like that with your loyal customers is really bad thing.

The case is clear for the public and I've every single email I've sent and received during this case from your customer service so, if you want to go to court .. lets do it because I am sure that I am on the right side.

Waiting for your promises about refunding the remaining equity -AFTER PUSHING ME to lose +4000$- (~or, even) recovering my access to my account and taking a fees to (give you profits) from my losing account

Thanks!
Nobody pushed you to lose, this is forex people win and people lose, we don't push you to lose, we have no control of the markets, your account is closed and a refund will be made for your remaining equity that is all,

No, you took the control from me and this made me lose. This is a CLEAR fact like the sun. and by the way, till now my account is NOT closed for STOP out or margin requirements or any REAL reason that belong to the business we are working under.

You judged and took the action that this account is not profitable for my company and I should close the client account to save our company profits.

What if my hedged positions turned green and at a certain point I am a winner in the next few weeks? Will be this reply from you suitable for the case?

Does the forex trade or your company terms of services indicates that you are "FREE" to close any account for any customer using your services whenever you feel or your calculations indicates that it is NOT profitable?

Are you serious that you are leading or a part of FOREX broker!!?

This is a JOKE!

Back