FxNet DOES NOT PROCESS WITHDRAWALS + SCAMS WITH BONUS SCHEME

Please invite the OP to come back and confirm for any threads which you claim have been settled.

Please also visit and update these two threads...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/37510-fxnet-scam.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/38050-fxnet-scam.html

Dear AsstModerator,

The payment has been settled for the original poster in this thread.

Dear FxNet Representative,
I can assure you that the payment HAS NOT BEEN SETTLED...how dare you lie so bluntly in this forum!

Let me post your last email dated (Jan 16 2015) again (after FxNet offered to pay 3162 out of 3717 Euros in December).

"Dear Mr. XXX,

Please note that FXNET finished with the office re-location and has now new members in the Management/Ownership board.

As decided and instructed by the previous management, the strategy on your account has been considered as taking advantage on the bonus offer.

As a result, your account with the company will be closed with immediate effect; the transactions initiated in your account with FXNET with bonus abuse will be revoked/cancelled; we shall not be making any further payments/reimbursements to you.

This email is official. It speaks for itself that it is sent to you without prejudice to any rights and/or remedies our Company may have in relation to this matter, now or in the future.

--

Backoffice
FXNet"

I wonder how much longer people open accounts and trade with CySec regulated entities.
There are many posts here, and many from me, who warn each and everyone to work with Cyprus registered companies.
Honestly, I feel no pity - CySec is just by name a regulatory body, in fact they are supporting the crooked ways of the companies who I don't consider brokers but criminals using the freedom that CySec is handing them.
It's tiresome to try and warn members here of such "bucket shops".
There are legitimate Brokers - they are just few and certainly NOT related in any way to Cyprus.

The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission has the following responsibilities:
1-fool you thinking that you are working for a "regulated" broker.
2-not help you when you are cheated.

I believe any statement at this point would be pointless and clueless. We should wait for Fxnet's rep to explain themselves.

Don't know what happened to Fxnet that lead to this ending of withdrawal problems. Maybe because of change in management like Fxnet representative said.

To tell the truth about my business with Fxnet. Back to 2013, I had an account with Fxnet, deposited and used to withdraw normally, no problem, they have a helpful support too. Withdrew all my money at that time just because their trading cost was costly compared to other low trading cost brokers, nothing else.

Back