FxNet DOES NOT PROCESS WITHDRAWALS + SCAMS WITH BONUS SCHEME

Again, we should wait for FxNet's explanation in this regard. As far as I know, they are in direct contact with AsstMod.

The FxNet rep showed up here, stated that the payment was settled for the trader (have no clue what he meant by that), and refused to answer our questions. Suddenly, the trader claim that the rep is lying.

Something fishy is going on here.

The FxNet rep showed up here, stated that the payment was settled for the trader (have no clue what he meant by that), and refused to answer our questions. Suddenly, the trader claim that the rep is lying.

Something fishy is going on here.

Dear Master Joda,

What do you mean by "fishy"? What do you mean by "Suddenly"? I am the trader, my name is Florian and FxNet owes me 3717 Euro for about 3 months now. They first offered me 2000 Euro, then they offered me 3162 Euro in return that I would not claim the rest. Imagine every time you want to make a withdrawal your broker starts negociating with you how much of YOUR money he is willing to give you !!! I flew to Cyprus to talk to them. The CEO Andreas Katsantonis agreed to pay me if I made some more volume (22 Lots) after the company was sold. Then after New Years I got this message that the company was sold but they will not pay me anything.

Now this so called Rep shows up in this forum, he does not have a name or function and claims the payment to me was made, So I "Suddenly" had to deny this lie - because I have no payment but an email that says I will not get anything. It would be easy to post or privately send a confirmation of the bank transfer payment slip. But he can't and so he won't. How could he publicly lie in this forum - if you mean that by "fishy" I totally agree. This Company keeps doing "business" and the public has to know that they need to take their money and run. FXNET IS A SCAM and there are at least 4 other people on this forum who can confirm that.

All the best. F.

What do you mean by "fishy"? What do you mean by "Suddenly"?.

Hey Florian,

I mean that the actions of FxNet are fishy. If you will read all my comments and questions to their rep (also with the other cases) you will see that I have demanded him to explain himself. I have no doubt that they are playing a dangerous game and I am doing my best to push them to pay you.

Good luck

I'm looking forward to one of two things. Either these traders really get paid as promised or else I get to vote guilty on the pile of Traders Court cases against FxNet that AsstMod will be moving to the Open Cases folder.

I'm looking forward to one of two things. Either these traders really get paid as promised or else I get to vote guilty on the pile of Traders Court cases against FxNet that AsstMod will be moving to the Open Cases folder.

The court is seems more likely

Amazingly, 2 other complaints against FxNet just got resolved. There may be some hope left for this broker, if they keep fixing the problems.

They also should get a more competent company representative in the forums.

Amazingly, 2 other complaints against FxNet just got resolved. There may be some hope left for this broker, if they keep fixing the problems.

They also should get a more competent company representative in the forums.

any updates on this ? I also so comments about people being paid, I am one of the ones that haven't

I haven't seen anything new since those 2 reported resolution. I've sent a note to AsstMod to see if he can get more information.

Hello FPA,

after almost 4 months of waiting, hundreds of emails and phone calls, even a trip to Cyprus. After worthless discussions with CySEC and lawyers
my money came in today.

I want to say thank you to all of you at FPA and all who participated in this (success). I cannot really say the same to FXNet as they caused me a lot
of pain, work and expenses.

I still know one person on this forum who did got nothing, Claudiu from Suceava, maybe they pay him, too.

So therefore I cannot really say anything good about FxNet nor recommend trading with them.

Thank you all again. Keep up the good work.
Florian

Back