1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FxNewsWiz.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. lovelawson

lovelawson Recruit

Good Job

HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE SIGNALS:p

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I would guess it involves going to the fxnewswiz.com website and signing up.

:D

4. HiDAVE

HiDAVE Recruit

Bank size required?

After going live with FXNW and paying US$299 monthly what sized bank has been required to clear the break even over these past few months?

5. Princepessa

Princepessa Private

Hi, I have not joined the live trading room yet but I plan to. However, could anybody explain to me what the 2X leverage rule is? I keep seeing it but I don't understand what it means.

Thanks.

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I'm not a member of FxNewsWiz (I don't do 3 in the morning - ha ha!), but 2x leverage is a risk management method.

Personally, I prefer to set risk based on percentage of account, but this is an alternate method.

2:1 leverage means that if you have $10,000 in your account, your maximum trade size is $20,000 (2 minilots if it's a xxxUSD pair). Since this means you would be risking $2/pip, this would let you safely hold the position for quite some time if price swings against you.

If you want to read more on risk management, I wrote an article about it here:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...2272-how-manage-risk-while-forex-trading.html

7. Princepessa

Princepessa Private

Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense to me now.

8. edoking

edoking Recruit

question

pls i am interested in joining fxnewswiz trading room,but i find something very confusing i see CL 1/2, CL 1/4 in the performance page,how do you close such fractions of your trades if you have an open position?i ask cos i use a metatrader 4 platform and i normally open one trade when i am trading,can you close 1/2,or 1/4 of just one trade in an mt 4 platform? or is this feature only available with mb trading?

#8 edoking, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Unless you are trading the absolute minimum your broker permits, you can partially close positions in MT4. When you get to the Close Order screen, change the lot size to less than the full amount.

Alternatively, if you know something will be closed in halves or quarters, you can open 2 or 4 smaller trades. I do this all the time in the Diamonds trading room.

10. edoking

edoking Recruit

thanks

I have got it.I am very grateful buddy.

: fxnewswiz