• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxNewsWiz.com

General discussions of a financial company
I would guess it involves going to the fxnewswiz.com website and signing up.

:D

Bank size required?

After going live with FXNW and paying US$299 monthly what sized bank has been required to clear the break even over these past few months?

Hi, I have not joined the live trading room yet but I plan to. However, could anybody explain to me what the 2X leverage rule is? I keep seeing it but I don't understand what it means.

Thanks.

I'm not a member of FxNewsWiz (I don't do 3 in the morning - ha ha!), but 2x leverage is a risk management method.

Personally, I prefer to set risk based on percentage of account, but this is an alternate method.

2:1 leverage means that if you have $10,000 in your account, your maximum trade size is $20,000 (2 minilots if it's a xxxUSD pair). Since this means you would be risking $2/pip, this would let you safely hold the position for quite some time if price swings against you.

If you want to read more on risk management, I wrote an article about it here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2272-how-manage-risk-while-forex-trading.html

question

pls i am interested in joining fxnewswiz trading room,but i find something very confusing i see CL 1/2, CL 1/4 in the performance page,how do you close such fractions of your trades if you have an open position?i ask cos i use a metatrader 4 platform and i normally open one trade when i am trading,can you close 1/2,or 1/4 of just one trade in an mt 4 platform? or is this feature only available with mb trading?

Last edited:
Unless you are trading the absolute minimum your broker permits, you can partially close positions in MT4. When you get to the Close Order screen, change the lot size to less than the full amount.

Alternatively, if you know something will be closed in halves or quarters, you can open 2 or 4 smaller trades. I do this all the time in the Diamonds trading room.

Back