• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxNewsWiz.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi People, I just read a few of the recent reviews on FXNewsWiz and they don't look good. Could anyone who has used the room of recent let us know what is really going on?

Getting really pissed off

Ok, I wanted to try the FXNewsWiz Room and finally got around to subscribing for the 7 day trial($87.00) last week Thursday. That was before I read the recent reviews on this site which brought about my previous post.

Anyway, on trying both the primary card gateway and the back-up, I kept getting an error message. However, on contacting my bank, I was told that my Card had been charged and the merchant had collected the money. I have not received any notification to that effect from the site and my account there has not been updated to reflect this payment. I still can not access the trade room. I have sent 2 e-mails to support and even though I'm supposed to get a reply within 24 hours, have still not received any reply. I've looked for a phone number to call and can't find any. After this post, I'm going to send another e-mail. Hopefully someone over there will help. If I'm not allowed to do the trial, they should please refund my money.

Does anyone have any suggestions because I'm running out of patience.

I have found a better one

Hi People, I just read a few of the recent reviews on FXNewsWiz and they don't look good. Could anyone who has used the room of recent let us know what is really going on?

I have used this service fx newswiz and it used to be decent but they had a 800 pip loss one month and since then they cannot seem to figure out whey they are doing . Plus tyhe hours are bad now so "the wiz" lost his magic for me.

This is what I found and I am using SPAM LINK REMOVED . never mode then 30 pip stop loss. I am also looking to find a service for the US session , as those guys trade 4 hours per day only.

Dan

Back