FXOpen arbitrarily delete my order

Did you contact FXOpen about it?

Can you give me some details of the order so I can investigate and let FPA readers know what happened?

good support of fxopen
response quick and I think it also solves the problem
wanted to support a well. :(

good support of fxopen
response quick and I think it also solves the problem
wanted to support a well. :(

I'm thinking it was a fake posting since he hasn't returned during the week. The original issue is resolved now anyway. FPA can close the thread if they like.

More customer responses than most brokers

Fxfrench is pretty active here and is ready to help. I appreciate that. Something I have not found with most brokers. However, personally I feel that FXopen should just let trades run and let traders take responsibility for their losses. Closing trades, pending or executed, is not on.

I understand that traders would scream blue murder and blame their losses on slippage, but if the broker can verify their innocence, traders can scream for all they're worth. It's all about integrity and taking responsibility.

At least FXOpen is here and replying to complaints in a positive way without starting a blame game like Liteforex is.

Hi Dexter

Slippage protection policies are explained in our terms. Most of our clients appreciate that slippage protection is in their best interests. It saves you from big losses.

Back