FxOpen blocking my emails and sit on my deposit

erhan_k.

Recruit
hello,
unfortunately i have to recognize, that fxopen want to steal my small deposit.
i have no experience with brokers. last week, i transfered 1160.00 euro to my new tradingaccount. because of a lack of knowlage i didnt know how wire transfer works. my current bank also didnt know what wire transfer is. so it was an answer for me to go to a larger bank. the deutsche bank knew what i was talking about. i have no bankaccount there myself so i decided to use the bankaccount of my grandma. so i sent them the money. after 3 days they wrote me, that they dont accept deposits from 3rd bankaccounts. ok no problem with that.
i then wrote them to send the money back so i can deposit by myself. they answered to send them the data needed to deposit it back. sounds good....but when i wanted to write them the data, the finance department blocked my mails. the couldnt be delivered. then i wrote the german support team...after they answerd...same problem again....i got blocked. then i tried the support chat. they sent me another mail adress. it worked one time....then they blocked me again. all my emails cannot be delivered....? no answer when i call the supportnumbers and no icq support available. i think that they maybe are a bucketshop....scam. they have my money and neither want to put it on my fxopen account....nor deposit it back. i didnt even trade a single day.

I'm not sure why FxOpen is blocking you, but can see how you caused yourself trouble.

International Anti Money Laundering laws require that the account owner be the same person who funds the account and gets withdrawals from the account. Otherwise, criminals can easily arrange to have a 3rd party open and account and use it for transfers.

If your bank didn't know how wire transfers worked, it's time to change banks. You should have just opened your own account at the bank you sent the wire from.

Have your grandmother contact the bank where the wire originated and ask them to contact the receiving bank to explain the problem. It should be possible to get the money back, but it may be a little complicated.

Fxopen is a good broker in my opinion. My reason is the same with pharaoh. calm. they will return your money, but may be you need to call fxopen. or contact their representative in your country. anti money laundering policy is rule that must follow by fx broker. so you have understand this and third party payment is not acceptable.
You can use ecurrency if you want to deposit to fxopen beside using wire transfer. And how come your bank doesn't know wire transfer is?

hello,
unfortunately i have to recognize, that fxopen want to steal my small deposit.
i have no experience with brokers. last week, i transfered 1160.00 euro to my new tradingaccount. because of a lack of knowlage i didnt know how wire transfer works. my current bank also didnt know what wire transfer is. so it was an answer for me to go to a larger bank. the deutsche bank knew what i was talking about. i have no bankaccount there myself so i decided to use the bankaccount of my grandma. so i sent them the money. after 3 days they wrote me, that they dont accept deposits from 3rd bankaccounts. ok no problem with that.
i then wrote them to send the money back so i can deposit by myself. they answered to send them the data needed to deposit it back. sounds good....but when i wanted to write them the data, the finance department blocked my mails. the couldnt be delivered. then i wrote the german support team...after they answerd...same problem again....i got blocked. then i tried the support chat. they sent me another mail adress. it worked one time....then they blocked me again. all my emails cannot be delivered....? no answer when i call the supportnumbers and no icq support available. i think that they maybe are a bucketshop....scam. they have my money and neither want to put it on my fxopen account....nor deposit it back. i didnt even trade a single day.

Hello Erhan

Please send me an email with all the details of your problem and I will get it fixed for you. My email address is manager (at) fxfrench.com but if your email address really is blocked as you say, please CC a copy of your email to my alternate email, rbfx4x (at) gmail. If you have the SWIFT copy for your deposit transfer, please also include that to make it easier to find your money and get it back to your Grandmother.

Also, please let me know which support numbers you called and at what time you called them. Some of them operate only during office hours of whatever country they are in.

hi, thanks for the quick respond. i just wrote you an email like i should. i admit that i was really a bit in panic. but i think it is just a mistake. all i want is to get started. i hope you can help me.

best regards

erhan_k, I can assure you that you will find FxOpen representative/IB a pleasant and extremely helpful lot...especially, and personally, Jafar Calley of FxFrench.

Mr. Calley personally took up, and quickly resolved, my recurring verification problem with FxOpen Finance Dept. I would personally vouch for Mr. Calley as an efficient and most helpful IB for any interested Forex Traders as he is also now my official IB for FxOpen.

Cheers & all the best!

This is a note to FPA that Erhan and I have made contact and that I will be in contact with the finance department in the morning (monday) in order to solve this problem.

erhan_k, I can assure you that you will find FxOpen representative/IB a pleasant and extremely helpful lot...especially, and personally, Jafar Calley of FxFrench.

Mr. Calley personally took up, and quickly resolved, my recurring verification problem with FxOpen Finance Dept. I would personally vouch for Mr. Calley as an efficient and most helpful IB for any interested Forex Traders as he is also now my official IB for FxOpen.

Cheers & all the best!

Thanks for that. It is so rare that someone takes the trouble to say something nice about someone else on the internet these days. :embarrassed:

Thanks for that. It is so rare that someone takes the trouble to say something nice about someone else on the internet these days. :embarrassed:

I wish that there would be same response from the Prime4x they are thru scam. Probably will lose $500 of my deposit.:mad:

"Thanks for that. It is so rare that someone takes the trouble to say something nice about someone else on the internet these days".

Mr. Calley, you are being modest, as I am just stating a fact! : )
I have read most of your post here at the FPA and elsewhere and you have been very helpful to ALL FxOpen clients and potential clients.
You give directions when required and do not pester potential clients to sign up under your IB (not like a few brokers who have been e-mailing and telephoning me incessantly and becoming a pest for me to use them as forex brokers).

Keep up the good and valuable work!

merlin4x, what can I say? If I have not been patience like I did and jumped into forex trading back some 10-11 months back, I probably would be writing and screaming "SCAM" to some of the brokers with whom I was going to sign up with.

Well, all you can do now is to pester your broker until they pay up...i.e if they don't close up shop first!...and look for a good and reliable broker with genuine & helpful IB (..hint..hint...like FxFrench perhaps!)....

All the best and good luck with your trading!

Back