Resolved - FXOpen (Broker) beware! They never give you back your money or deposit

Bloody good example of excellent service above. Credit where credit is due

Thank you. I'm just doing my job :)

Speaking (posting) from actual experiences, and not meaning to pat FxFrench on his...eehhh...rather shiny head, from the time that I get to know and to trade live with FXopen, FxFrench has always been proactive in resolving their client's problems.

Yes it is shiny, but I don't polish it :D

Juan, have you emailed Jafar? There's a good chance that he can fix the issue. If he does, let us know. If he doesn't, you can keep screaming scam.

I have not received an email from Juan yet, but I will give him some time to respond.

Sorry for the complaining FXfrench.I finally received the email but...

Today is friday, one week and one day after my withdrawal request to FXopen and strangely after you talking to FXOPEN I have received at last the email which empowers me to continue the process of withdrawing the money( though I have not the money yet).They have taken the 700 dollars out of my account and now I guess it is in the way to my account in Spain, 5 days or so.I am very thankful to you Fxfrench because very obviously you emailed them and did something that worked of course .Nontheless it must be said that many emails and chat were sent from my part with no answer, =0.That means people that if mr.Fxfrench who does not work for Forex Peace Army doesnt put pressure on FXopen you wouldn´t have received the confirmation email in your whole life!.So for one part I am thankful indeed but that doesn´t mean that these guys from FXopen are clean.Figure how many people in the world trade with them and how many people don´t know this forum or mr Fxfrench to help them in such cases.Things should have not gone this way in the beginning but they did it on purpose to keep the money.By the way if they put so many sticks in the wheel to stop sending to me a simple confirmation email now I wonder what they will make up for the wire transfer process.I will keep you informed when money arrives to my bank account which is the real proof.Nonetheless thank you Fxfrench I hope you don´t dissapear from this forum otherwise the guys who have money in fxopen wont sleep a single night...and thank you forex peace army for this forum and help.I hope you all understand what I mean and why these kind of issues arises.Thank you and sorry for all this incovenience. juanForums like this tells are great they tell people what is really happening and not what they want you to believe that is happening, take care!

Juankit, good to know, once again, the efficient powers of FxFrench is at work. : )

But, as a matter of fact, FxOpen's clients do not necessary have to complaint here at the FPA as we (I am an FxOpen client too) can do that in FxOpen forum where there are a number of (besides FxFrench, of course) very helpful Moderators & IBs all rearing & eager to jump in to help out clients' problem.

In most cases, I e-mail directly to Kojak...ehhh, I mean FxFrench...and he always get back to me within the same day with positive results.

Well it looks like this fixed itself.

Juan, I did nothing special to get this case resolved. I did ask the Director of Finance to check the account and he informed me that no withdrawal request was made from the account at the time. It looks like you managed to do it successfully without my help this time so I am happy with the outcome. The FPA post and other posts and reviews you made claiming that fxopen is a scam had no bearing on the outcome.

Don't worry about me disappearing from here. The FPA serves a good purpose for being a way for disgruntled traders to voice their concerns when normal communications break down between you and the broker or when a dispute requires mediation. I am proud to be the FXOpen official representative here especially when I can do something to fix a problem and make everyone happy again.

In most cases, I e-mail directly to Kojak...ehhh, I mean FxFrench...and he always get back to me within the same day with positive results.

Male balding is a result of testosterone. I must be a real man :D:D

Due to pressure done by fxfrench they have paid me at last

Today,15th july 2011 I have at last received the money in my bank acount.I am totally certain that if weren´t for mr fxfrench I would be still waiting for the confirmation email for my withdrawal request.I won´t use this broker anymore as they block withdrawals on purpose and only unblock them when menacing them through this kind of forums.I wonder which broker can I trust now.I am sure that I won´t be using any Usa based broker nor asian as they use many tactics against customers´ good will.Please watch out and do not trust any kind of marketing , publicity or awards.It is simply not true.Please Forex Army continue protecting forex traders and do not support brokers with unfair tactics.thank you and good bye.!!

Today,15th july 2011 I have at last received the money in my bank acount.I am totally certain that if weren´t for mr fxfrench I would be still waiting for the confirmation email for my withdrawal request.

Hello Juan

I had nothing to do with this. You did it all yourself after successfully completing your first withdrawal request. The money was then in your account after 4 working days.

I won´t use this broker anymore as they block withdrawals on purpose and only unblock them when menacing them through this kind of forums.I wonder which broker can I trust now.I am sure that I won´t be using any Usa based broker nor asian as they use many tactics against customers´ good will.

FXOpen never blocks withdrawals on purpose. Forum spamming had nothing to do with you getting your money. You simply did not understand the withdrawal procedures.

Please watch out and do not trust any kind of marketing , publicity or awards.It is simply not true.Please Forex Army continue protecting forex traders and do not support brokers with unfair tactics.thank you and good bye.!!

I am glad that you have your money and despite your negative forums campaign against us even after you received your money in good time, I would like to wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Back