1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for FxOpen.com ( FX Egypt) >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

NOTE: This is the New Zealand Branch of FxOpen. The discussion thread for the Australian branch is here...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/20973-fxopenaus-com.html

2. MaXeY

MaXeY Private, 1st Class

3. CeleronS

CeleronS Recruit

#3 CeleronS, Feb 19, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  4. qtmspin

qtmspin Recruit

what a scam looks like

Yes, this is/was my real account. All of the trades opened at the same time were actually 1 trade split when I closed two different parts.

They refused to return my trades saying that I was using arbitrage. Which is ridiculous because I did not have 2 trades open on their platform. And since when is it illegal to use arbitrage... thats how the big boys trade.

total scam

Attached Files:

5. harjono

harjono Recruit

fxopen is realy scam

I have made profit $600.but they have avoid and I get email from fxopen

this email form fxopen

Hello,

your account was closed due to arbitrage trades.

You can withdraw your deposit.

--
    Best regards,
    FXOpen

Attached Files:

6. lord

lord Recruit

i've been using this broker as my main broker since january 2007...so far no problem...everything goes fine...maybe because i follow all d rules in my trading strategy n style...:)

if u follow all rules...then everything sud b fine...;)

7. uchykuchy

uchykuchy Recruit

fxopen

Many many thanks for the warning. But could any one in the house kindly confirm if fxopen is a good broker. I have been demo trading with them for over 6 months now and want to open a live account with them. I am a little skeptical.

8. fxfrench

fxfrench FXOpen AU Representative

What do you need to know? I'd be happy to help.

9. spiritoday

spiritoday Recruit

FX Open is down on my second trading day!!!!!

I can’t connect through MetaTrader4 to my FXOpen account. My demo accounts log in fine. I have tried logging in through Belvedere Real and Belvedere Server. My journal tab shows my EA loaded successfully and a login. The same as the demo accounts. My experts tab shows my EA loaded successfully but not initialized. There are no alerts.

I tried this below and it didn’t work. I chose the option FX Open Trading Server instead of any of the DC options. I am in the USA.

<<<<<<<<<Sometimes people get automatically bumped to the Saudi only Server. Click the connection bars in the bottom right of the screen (the are blue/green if you are on the wrong server) and select "FXOpen Trading Server". Then you should go to tools/options/server and deselect "Data Center Auto Configuration" to stop it happening again.>>>>>>>>>>>

I’ve tried reaching you on your phone number but I only get a busy signal. Also you are not on MSN Messenger, Skype, or Yahoo right now.

There is simply no way to reach you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. fxfrench

fxfrench FXOpen AU Representative

Hi

Which number did you call? I will investigate as to why nobody was on msn, skype or yahoo and try to fix that. Perhaps there is a gap in the schedule.

Did you try the live chat feature? It's available 24/5.

In any case, you can also call the Cairo office on +20 227350176 (9am - 5pm Sun-Thu Cairo time) and ask for "Jafar". If you like, try skype: fxfrench.com (english is fine). I'm concerned that you couldn't get in contact with anyone. You can also try email. Mine is manager@fxfrench.com .

Back to your problem.

Are you logged in to Metatrader 4 ok? Are your quotes moving?
    If the rest of the MT4 system is ok, it may be the fault of your EA so you should go over your settings, and/or contact the EA author for support.

: fxopen, fxegypt