• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
what a scam looks like

Yes, this is/was my real account. All of the trades opened at the same time were actually 1 trade split when I closed two different parts.

They refused to return my trades saying that I was using arbitrage. Which is ridiculous because I did not have 2 trades open on their platform. And since when is it illegal to use arbitrage... thats how the big boys trade.

total scam

Attachments

• fxopen_deleted_trades.PNG
    fxopen_deleted_trades.PNG
    683.9 KB · Views: 651
fxopen is realy scam

I have made profit $600.but they have avoid and I get email from fxopen

this email form fxopen

Hello,

your account was closed due to arbitrage trades.

You can withdraw your deposit.

--
Best regards,
FXOpen

Attachments

• my daily.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 120
i've been using this broker as my main broker since january 2007...so far no problem...everything goes fine...maybe because i follow all d rules in my trading strategy n style...:)

if u follow all rules...then everything sud b fine...;)

fxopen

Many many thanks for the warning. But could any one in the house kindly confirm if fxopen is a good broker. I have been demo trading with them for over 6 months now and want to open a live account with them. I am a little skeptical.

Many many thanks for the warning. But could any one in the house kindly confirm if fxopen is a good broker. I have been demo trading with them for over 6 months now and want to open a live account with them. I am a little skeptical.

What do you need to know? I'd be happy to help.

FX Open is down on my second trading day!!!!!

I can’t connect through MetaTrader4 to my FXOpen account. My demo accounts log in fine. I have tried logging in through Belvedere Real and Belvedere Server. My journal tab shows my EA loaded successfully and a login. The same as the demo accounts. My experts tab shows my EA loaded successfully but not initialized. There are no alerts.

I tried this below and it didn’t work. I chose the option FX Open Trading Server instead of any of the DC options. I am in the USA.

<<<<<<<<<Sometimes people get automatically bumped to the Saudi only Server. Click the connection bars in the bottom right of the screen (the are blue/green if you are on the wrong server) and select "FXOpen Trading Server". Then you should go to tools/options/server and deselect "Data Center Auto Configuration" to stop it happening again.>>>>>>>>>>>

I’ve tried reaching you on your phone number but I only get a busy signal. Also you are not on MSN Messenger, Skype, or Yahoo right now.

There is simply no way to reach you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t connect through MetaTrader4 to my FXOpen account. My demo accounts log in fine. I have tried logging in through Belvedere Real and Belvedere Server. My journal tab shows my EA loaded successfully and a login. The same as the demo accounts. My experts tab shows my EA loaded successfully but not initialized. There are no alerts.

I tried this below and it didn’t work. I chose the option FX Open Trading Server instead of any of the DC options. I am in the USA.

<<<<<<<<<Sometimes people get automatically bumped to the Saudi only Server. Click the connection bars in the bottom right of the screen (the are blue/green if you are on the wrong server) and select "FXOpen Trading Server". Then you should go to tools/options/server and deselect "Data Center Auto Configuration" to stop it happening again.>>>>>>>>>>>

I’ve tried reaching you on your phone number but I only get a busy signal. Also you are not on MSN Messenger, Skype, or Yahoo right now.

There is simply no way to reach you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Which number did you call? I will investigate as to why nobody was on msn, skype or yahoo and try to fix that. Perhaps there is a gap in the schedule.

Did you try the live chat feature? It's available 24/5.

In any case, you can also call the Cairo office on +20 227350176 (9am - 5pm Sun-Thu Cairo time) and ask for "Jafar". If you like, try skype: fxfrench.com (english is fine). I'm concerned that you couldn't get in contact with anyone. You can also try email. Mine is manager@fxfrench.com .

Back to your problem.

Are you logged in to Metatrader 4 ok? Are your quotes moving?
If the rest of the MT4 system is ok, it may be the fault of your EA so you should go over your settings, and/or contact the EA author for support.

Back