• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Spiritoday

I have not heard from you as yet. Can we try and get in contact to resolve your problem?

edit: The USA number for FXOpen is available after 1PM GMT if you would like to try again.

Last edited:
FXopen scam ?

Dear FPA admin,

There are a lot post said that FXopen is scam so why you let them advertise on you web site ? Is FXopen scam ?

Thank you.

just my opinion:
i am using FXopen for 3 months now...
(i dont have a huge account though, but it shows profit)

So far: i didint have yet any real problem with them to complain.
My deposit was promptly added to account, as well as the bonus.
My internal transfers went smooth between accounts too...done in couple of hours ( suspect due their work hours, what is normal).

The spreads are fixed, and they are ok in term of competitiveness to some other brokers.
The support was so far always helpful, and fast in answer, tried all, email to manager, to their finance, and also the forum.

I personally didnt have any loss due downtime of server, they said to solve these cases, i didnt have yet any to know.
Also didnt have any dispute about any of my closed trades ever. period.
And i do trade frequent, as do scalps too, and they dont have any problem with those neither.

again, the above is my personal experiences, derived from my 3 months with them, since this year basicly.
I am not having any interest in them other then having an account there, so, above has nothing to do about being connected to them, or such, only an opinion of mine.

and finally: i would like to know where you find all that scam commentings. I think i heard from FXopen through here first, and they had a 3 star from the reviews, what makes them avarage probably, but again, to have a broker be perfect for one depends on personal expectations....( such like i dont have 50k USD to have an account, nor i like a broker dont let me scalp).

Dear FPA admin,

There are a lot post said that FXopen is scam so why you let them advertise on you web site ? Is FXopen scam ?

Thank you.

The one big complaint about FxOpen that is all over the internet is from someone calling himself Erlan. The FPA tried to resolve this and Erlan repeatedly failed to cooperate in an investigation that he asked for. As far as the FPA is concerned, Erlan no longer has any credibility.

Since then, there have been a few formal scam complaints filed at the FPA regarding FxOpen. In every case, FxOpen's representative either fixed the issue or provided sufficient proof that FxOpen had acted correctly.

fxopen is real infamous. i wont comment much but i can give you a nice little warning.

extra caution when dealing with this broker.

fxopen is real infamous. i wont comment much but i can give you a nice little warning.

extra caution when dealing with this broker.

Thanks for your comment john123x. Have you anything in particular that you would like to discuss?

Poor Customer Service

Worst customer service. I am actually thinking of changing brokers from alpari-u.k. to a good reliable broker! i sent them an e-mail arnd 1 month ago just enquiring about some of their services. they were simply questions like: Do they fixed spread and stuff like that! Its been over a month since mye-mail and I never recieved a reply! I have sent them a total of e-mail's not one was answered! Now I wonder... if their service is soo HORRIBLE before one opens an acc. I wonder how they treat their clients who have an acc. with them! VERY DISSAPOINTED!!!

Can anyone on this forum suggest a good reliable mt4 broker to me...??

I would appreciate that!

thanks

Mahsam Raza

Worst customer service. I am actually thinking of changing brokers from alpari-u.k. to a good reliable broker! i sent them an e-mail arnd 1 month ago just enquiring about some of their services. they were simply questions like: Do they fixed spread and stuff like that! Its been over a month since mye-mail and I never recieved a reply! I have sent them a total of e-mail's not one was answered! Now I wonder... if their service is soo HORRIBLE before one opens an acc. I wonder how they treat their clients who have an acc. with them! VERY DISSAPOINTED!!!

Can anyone on this forum suggest a good reliable mt4 broker to me...??

I would appreciate that!

thanks

Mahsam Raza

Hello Mahsam

To which email address did you send your query and from which email address did you send it? I would like to investigate as what you described is unacceptable in this company. You can send the details by PM if you wish.

If you still want answers, email me at manager@fxfrench.com or perhaps post the questions here. I will answer promptly of course. :)

Hello Mahsam

To which email address did you send your query and from which email address did you send it? I would like to investigate as what you described is unacceptable in this company. You can send the details by PM if you wish.

If you still want answers, email me at manager@fxfrench.com or perhaps post the questions here. I will answer promptly of course. :)

Hi,

The e-mail add i sent my 3rd attempt mssg to were:

chiefdealer@fxopen.com,
manager@fxopen.com,
info@fxopen.com

& here is the copy of my 3rd attempt e-mail.... which was sent 4 days ago frm. my e-mail add: mahsam.raza@gmail.com

Hi,

I currently hold a live acc. with alpari-u.k. & am now fed up with the continuos re-quotes, slippage, & non ethical behavior by the broker, and have decided that I will open a new acc. with another broker, one that is reliable and trust worthy! After doing some reserach I have seen that many of my fellow trader friends use FXOPEN and hence I have some questions that maybe you can answer, so i can make a desicion! This is my 3rd attempt in trying to contact you! It's been over 3 weeks since my 1st attempt & I never got a reply! I hope to hear from you soon this time, so we can proceed with the acc. opening procedures once my questions are answered! Honestly speaking I am a bit dissapointed till now in how you guys are lagging to answer some simple questions of mine!!!!

Who Executes Your Orders?

1. Dealing Desk
2. No Dealing Desk

Who is quoting the rates, my broker, a bank, or multiple banks?
Are the spreads fixed of variable?
How tight are the spreads?
Do you offer Fractional Pip Pricing?
Are there any trading restrictions?
Can I place orders inside the Spread?
Can I earn interest on positive rolls?
Can I earn positive rolls at all margin levels?
Are rollover rates displayed prominently? Where?
Does the trading platform allow me to hedge?
Can I lose more money then I put into my account?
What is the quality and availability of customer service?
How long have you been a Forex Broker?
I hope you will look at my questions and back to me in a timely manner so i can make my desicion whether to open an acc. with you guys or try finding another broker!

Thankyou & I look forward to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Mahsam Raza

Anything new on FXOpen?

I'm looking for an offshore ECN broker and have been running a demo account on FXOpen in hopes they may work out. From what I have seen there are pros and cons about using them and per a post from the Admin it looks like the main source of the bad reviews has been discredited.

Any new news from the Admin or anybody on this board about FXOpen, pro or con?

The demo account is running fine. I just don't want to open a live account and make some profits only to find out that I can't withdraw the funds when I want to.

Back