• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
4 Stars :)

I withdraw my previous statements. Definitely something fishy going on over at FxOpen

Markus
:D

Last edited:
I withdraw my previous statements. Definitely something fishy going on over at FxOpen

Markus
Markus

Last edited:
Fxopen

Hello All,

I have been following FPA for a while then I considered to register and make a research between fx brokers. I'm a customer of Fxopen and I have a standard account. Its my first broker to be working with actually. At the begining I had few doubts that "what would happen if they are deposit only broker" , "what if they clean up my balance and wont reply my emails". and few other doubts.. As you know its really hard to find a decent broker.. All brokers claims something but when it comes to be you are already they are customers its too late to do something.. I opened this topic to inform all members and guests who visits FPA.

They are pretty quick in livehelp responses. Even they cant help in some cases they are capable of forwarding to whom responsible. Finance dept. is really helpfull and responses are quicker than I actually guessed. (Response times are between 2mins>8-9hours max.

I have requested a withdrawl of $350 from my account at Fxopen. After submitting the form from the fxopen cabinet, I informed finance dept. with email and in about 30-40 mins my withdrawl request has been approved. Then I beginned to wait for my withdrawl. But nothing came in. I asked for the swift of the transaction that Fxopen did, they sent me the detailed Swift copy from their bank and I crossed check their swift messages with my bank and received my withdrawl sucessfully. There was a delay regarding my withdrawl process as about 20 days but it wasnt caused by them. It was caused by the interbanks transfer. (Could see from the dates on the swift messages).

In the mean time, both Finance dept of Fxopen and Mr. Jafar Calley (FxFrench = Member of FPA) , assisted me with the credible informations and replied all of my emails which is almost 20-25 emails in this time frame. Both Mr. Jafar and Fxopen Finance dept. was nicely talking. After reading other brokers stories , I believe I'm quite lucky that I choosed FXopen to go with.

Short story of my account with Fxopen if anyone is curious:

Deposited- $2965
Received $25 bonus.

Then I played with 1.00 lot and I came up to $4700. Then I lost $334 and came back to $4200 level and requested withdrawl for $350. (Happens in 8 days time frame)

Fxopen , took $50 for bank wire and interbanks seems to be taken $27 of my $350 so I received $267 at the end.

Again thanks to Mr. Jafar (Fxfrench) and Fxopen Finance dept. for their assistance and understanding.

Well, If any questions regarding Fxopen I'd be happy to answer them as a customer.

Advantages of Fxopen for me:

1) No comissions
2) No swaps.
3) Fixed 2 and 3 spread on 3 major currencies. (EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDJPY)
4) Ability to talk with them in english language in terms of both sides are understantable.
5) Fast and effecient responses to emails.
6) Sucessfull withdrawls :)

- Regards
Orkun

Last edited:
Thanks Orkun for taking the time out to post your experience. We at fxfrench.com (and indeed fxopen.com) do our best to please our clients, and it is always pleasing to see things go well :)

FXOPEN - really very bad broker. I'v trade succecfully and earn 2400 $ my depo was 800$. They'v said that I'v broke there rules and didn't give my profit. and blocked my account - So be away of this broker. This was about 2 month ago. Everybody don't listen to fx french he is work for this broker. Be as faster as you can from them. Give back my money. :hissyfit:

FXOPEN - really very bad broker. I'v trade succecfully and earn 2400 $ my depo was 800$. They'v said that I'v broke there rules and didn't give my profit. and blocked my account - So be away of this broker. This was about 2 month ago. Everybody don't listen to fx french he is work for this broker. Be as faster as you can from them. Give back my money. :hissyfit:

Do you want to send me the details so I can investigate for you? manager@fxfrench.com

Or alternatively, you could just not listen to me? ;) Yes I work for FXOpen and I am here on this forum to help you if you want my help.

I look forward to your email.

http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/download/Communique_25May2010_2.pdf

From Financial Services Commission website.
Fxopen lost their license.

Surprising the company is not trying to maintain it credibility :p

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/download/Communique_25May2010_2.pdf

From Financial Services Commission website.
Fxopen lost their license.

Surprising the company is not trying to maintain it credibility :p

No. The company did not lose it's license. If you read it, the FSC will investigate and decide whether to revoke the license or not.

FXOpen will have this issue cleared up soon. Since the FSC made this press release without any notice. FXOpen cannot comment on it until we find out exactly why the FSC felt it must act without giving notice or reason for it's actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back