• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
I have worked with this broker.
every thing is ok with them and you can trust them in all cases.
but there is only one problem with them.
there market volumes drop down at asian section.

I have worked with this broker.
every thing is ok with them and you can trust them in all cases.
but there is only one problem with them.
there market volumes drop down at asian section.

Yes, the Asian session is quiet compared to US and European sessions. You will find though the asian session is great for throwing a few scalps to the wind ^^

I want to know exactly why??????????? fxopen stopped accepting Liberty Reserve as a funding method??????? Maybe because the first time I funded my account the money went instantly to the meta account. Maybe because I was running out of margin and I made an instant deposit and saved my account from being erased. The third time the funding was not instant... WOW my account got erased..... Maybe it is just because their FSC licence in Mauritius got erased like my account? Beware also because the Cysec is erasing the moneys from cyprus banks coming from "investors" if the company is not regulated in cyprus... Who knows..

Last edited:
I was right!!!!!!!! check the picture

I want to know exactly why??????????? fxopen stopped accepting Liberty Reserve as a funding method??????? Maybe because the first time I funded my account the money went instantly to the meta account. Maybe because I was running out of margin and I made an instant deposit and saved my account from being erased. The third time the funding was not instant... WOW my account got erased..... Maybe it is just because their FSC licence in Mauritius got erased like my account? Beware also because the Cysec is erasing the moneys from cyprus banks coming from "investors" if the company is not regulated in cyprus... Who knows..

Look guys, just to be fair I am posting an attached pic. of what I was talking Cysec a a member of the EU does not want any Scams no more.
Best regards,
;)

Attachments

• fxopen bank change.JPG
    fxopen bank change.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 129
FXOpen loses license

Hi Robert.

That affects only the Mauritian jusrisdiction. FXOpen's global operations are unaffected elsewhere in the world.

FXOpen is a very large, global company. We are not going away anytime soon :)

Hi fxfrench,

This is the news announcment last month. Sounds like you have lost your licence but still managed to do business until the government decides to padlock the doors.

Do you have any reply in your defense?

----------------------------------------------

"Financial Services Commission
Mauritius

Press Release

The Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) having reasonable grounds to believe that the revocation of the Global Business Licences issued to the undermentioned companies is necessary to protect the good repute of Mauritius as a centre for financial services and to protect investors, has in accordance with Section 74 of the Financial Services Act decided to initiate proceedings with a view to revoking the said licences:-

1. AEcnFX (Mauritius) Ltd
2. BASEL FINANCIAL INC.
3. FXCOMPANY FINANCIAL GROUP LTD
4. FXMarkets Ltd
5. FXOpen Investments Inc.
6. WORLD DERIVATIVES TRADERS LTD

The Global Business Licences of the above companies are being suspended forthwith.

Notice is given that where the above companies also hold an Investment Dealer Licence or Investment Adviser Licence, these licences are being suspended with immediate effect in accordance with Section 27(3) of the Financial Services Act.

Pursuant to Section 27(5) of the Financial Services Act, where a licence is suspended, the licensee shall cease to carry out the activity authorised by the licence.

Furthermore, the Chief Executive of the Commission having reason to believe that the above companies are carrying or are likely to carry out activities that may cause serious prejudice to the reputation of Mauritius has, in accordance with Section 75(2) of the Financial Services Act, ordered an inquiry into the activities of the above companies.

In addition, the Chief Executive of the Commission has, in accordance with Section 44(1) of the Financial Services Act, ordered that an investigation be conducted into the business of the above companies.

Financial Services Commission
FSC House
54 Cybercity
Ebene
Mauritius
27 May 2010"

Look guys, just to be fair I am posting an attached pic. of what I was talking Cysec a a member of the EU does not want any Scams no more.
Best regards,
;)

Hi Albibu

You may notice that LR and Cgold support has returned to FxOpen after some internal changes. Bank accounts also must change to ensure that FxOpen is compliant with new regulator's guidelines.

FxOpen is not and never has been a member of CySec so I don't get why you mention them at all. We will soon announce two new major regulators that are far more respectable than CySec could ever be so stay tuned.

Hi fxfrench,

This is the news announcment last month. Sounds like you have lost your licence but still managed to do business until the government decides to padlock the doors.

Do you have any reply in your defense?

Hi Dave

The Mauritius Government can choose to padlock the Mauritius office doors if they like, but it will not affect the company anywhere else in the world. All regulators have jurisdictions in which they may work. NFA can only work USA, FinMA, Switzerland and so on.

FxOpen is making internal and external changes at the moment in order to come under new regulators who will be announced soon once the legals have cleared us to be able to do so. :)

We have had to endure growing pains in the past, and this particular growing pain is no exception. FxOpen continues to be dedicated to improving it's services for all clients and rest assured, the strength of FxOpen as a global company is not to be underestimated. We are here to stay no matter what!

Withdrawal to Alertpay pending since 10 days

Then let me ask you how this is possible:

I placed withrawals from my account since 10 days. It is a nice amount and besides sveral confirmation emails NOTHING happens. I am runningout of patience now. I only received the message:
Dear Sir,
The finance department confirmed the status of your request. It is still PENDING.
Unfortunately, due to technical issues we are no able to process your request now. The withdrawal will be processed as soon as we resolve the issues.
Please, direct all further questions to the finance department finance@fxopen.com

We are sorry for the temporary incoveninces.

Regards, FXOpen support.

What are technical reasons??? There are no technical reasons with Alertpay.

The withdrawal is to Alertpay and my account has no problems there. What's up with FXopen - do you like money coming in but not going out? I expect a fast reaction now - otherwise I have to think about actions to take. My account is 180631 and I expect your fastest response now.
By the way - your finance@fxopen.com never answers any of my emails - meanwhile 8.

Regards, Robby

Last edited:
Hello Robby-DR

As was already explained in the FXOpen forum where you also posted this, your request will be paid on Monday.

I would like to point out that your withdrawal request was on 22nd June 2010 which is 3 working days, not 10 days as you stated. We do apologise for the delay, but problems in the Alertpay system are not our responsibility.

You can follow the discussion at Withdrawal to Alertpay pending since 10 days - FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics

Back