• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear ilearn2t,
Please be advised:
1. The FXOpen Forum (hereinafter – the Forum) is designed to help the Customers of FXOpen Group of Companies (hereinafter – FXOpen) including FXOpen NZ Limited share their ideas and information with each other. The usage of the Forum is not subject to any AML/CFT regulation.
2. The provision of an access to the Forum is not related to the provision of financial services on OTC Forex market by FXOpen NZ Limited. All rights and obligations of FXOpen NZ Limited towards its Customers in respect to the financial services are defined in Customer Agreement at FXOpen | Account Documents.
3. With regard to the provision of financial services FXOpen NZ Limited is obliged to detect and prevent money laundering and terrorist financing on the terms specified in FXOpen AML Policy (AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy), Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 No 35 (as at 05 August 2013), Public Act ? New Zealand Legislation) and respective New Zealand legislation, please refer to Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism - dia.govt.nz.
4. FXOpen may pay to the Forum users the remuneration on the terms specified below Get Money for posting!! (hereinafter – the Remuneration). The Remuneration is paid from the own FXOpen funds.
5. The financial obligations of the Forum users towards each other are not subject to the FXOpen regulations.
6. Taking into account the facts mentioned above, due to the absence of illegal source of money paid to the Forum users and factual impossibility of ML stages (“placement”, “layering”, “integration”) by use of the Forum, we believe that the Forum and the Remuneration could not be used for ML/FT activity.

Yours sincerely,
Compliance Department, FXOpen NZ

Hello FXOpen NZ Compliance

Thanks for your reply, so in layman's terms, removing money from the fake/counterfeit forum accounts into Liberty Reserve accounts by your employees and then transferring the fake forum money from these fake/counterfeit forum accounts into your employees real accounts can't be seen as "money laundering" by FXOpen as a broker, am I correct in thinking this ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear ilearn2t,
Please clarify in details the following information from your comments:
1. What is the forum account?
2. Who are employees of FXOpen? Please, note that almost all of the moderators are not the employees of the company, e.g. you were as a moderator of FXOpen forum. Were you an employee of FXOpen? Did you have the employment contract?
3. What is the fake forum money?
4. What is the employee’s real account?
5. Which one company of FXOpen Group was mentioned in the issue? As we mentioned before, the FXOpen Forum (hereinafter – the Forum) is designed to help the Customers of FXOpen Group of Companies (hereinafter – FXOpen) including FXOpen NZ Limited share their ideas and information with each other.
6. Who, when, how transferred money from one FXOpen account to another account along with the proofs?
Yours sincerely,

Hello FXOpen NZ Compliance

1. What is the forum account?
2. Who are employees of FXOpen? Please, note that almost all of the moderators are not the employees of the company, e.g. you were as a moderator of FXOpen forum. Were you an employee of FXOpen? Did you have the employment contract?
3. What is the fake forum money?
4. What is the employee’s real account?
5. Which one company of FXOpen Group was mentioned in the issue? As we mentioned before, the FXOpen Forum (hereinafter – the Forum) is designed to help the Customers of FXOpen Group of Companies (hereinafter – FXOpen) including FXOpen NZ Limited share their ideas and information with each other.
6. Who, when, how transferred money from one FXOpen account to another account along with the proofs?
Yours sincerely,

1) Not sure what you mean about "forum account" but if its something to do with the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone please check that removed from public thread at the FXOpen support forum.

2) Yes I was an employee of FXOpen as a moderator on the FXOpen support forum, and received payment in the form of money transferred into my FXOpen "real" trading account each month, until I resigned. The only form of contract I used, was the questionnaire/application posted on the forum asking for moderators with a salary per month.

3) This fake money is put into members forum accounts for posting, what went wrong was your employees continued to allow fake/counterfeit/multiple forum accounts to continue long after they where warned by a senior staff member to stop their actions. These forum accounts where allowed to transfer this fake money into your employees forum accounts in "exchange" for real Liberty Reserve money send to one LR account, once your employees received the fake money into their forum accounts they transferred it out into their FXOpen "real" trading accounts.

4) FXOpen "real" trading account.

5) I suppose any of the FXOpen groups are in the wrong if these wrongful employees transferred their forum account money into them, only your brokerage firm will know that answer.

6) Again unsure what you mean, but if it involves your employees and the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone best check that thread and see who transferred what.

P.S. Any word on the ForexCup scam, or/and the intimidation I and other members/clients received at the hands of these wrongful FXOpen employees.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello FXOpen

Does anyone at your brokerage firm have any genuine answers to my questions to resolve the issues over who was behind the "money laundering" scheme involving your employees at your support forum, and other crimes committed by your staff against myself and others ?

1) Can you simply ask your genuine senior brokerage members if one or more of them knew or better still, even informed your firm of a possible ForexCup scam long before ForexCup used the same trick to scam myself, and why to this day a loop-hole remains in place for ForexCup to scam others.

2) How many senior members of staff knew about the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone scam long before it was closed down, and choose to do nothing to stop this money being stolen.

3) How many genuine staff members agreed with a top official at your firm, that more than half your support staff only used their power at your support forum and brokerage firm for their own self gains.

Hopefully you'll send someone along shortly to explain why after more than 18 months of your brokerage firm knowing all about my concerns and questions, all still remain unanswered.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello FXOpen

I'm sad to see that you still can't or won't explain why you allowed your company and/or its employees to launder money, scam and intimidate your clients, hopefully others will continue to avoid investing with yous until the truth is revealed.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello FXOpen

I've noticed you still advertise the scam ForexCup on websites, while you still refuse to explain why you allowed the owners to used the same ForexCup to scam me out of money, why not simply end this scam contest before other clients fall into the scam trap and investigate more serious matters like, how your employees used your support forum and their own accounts as cover to get away with "laundering money" through their scams and intimidation.

If you can't reply to me in person, simply ask your genuine senior members of staff who also knew the truth behind the wrongful acts your members of staff where committing. and why they (genuine senior members of staff) suspect why the "Top Bosses" didn't do nothing to stop them until it was to late ?

Maybe this quote from one of your senior members might help explain.

I know the forum has degenerated since the paid to post system was made. I think part of the reason is the the management doesn't know what is going on because now 99% of the posts aren't in English. I have noted that there are a lot of rogue mods there now all acting for their own benefit. If I had my way only IBs, company management and support workers would be mods.

Let's hope this matter can be resolved and your company does the right thing and takes legal action against all wrongdoers who have broken the law.

PS. Just found out that your company didn't knowingly steal an extra $2 from my account, it was simply taken out of my account by a wrongful act committed by one of the wrongdoers after the ForexCup scam.

Good luck
ilearn2t

fxopen PAMM offers

hello,
I plan to sign up and join one of the fxOpen PAMM offers as investor.
What do you think?
Has someone any previous experience with fxOpen PAMM offers?
Any advices please?
Thanks.

Hi there!
When I chosen a broker I found interest thing about FXOpen: They pays 2 posters who leaved good reviews on rating sites. I found same reviewz in Russian language. I'm not speaking russian but if U'll Google some of Russian reviews about FXOpen posted in Earnforex dot com you can find absolutely same reviewz posted in fortrader dot net.
One of them

JUST 2 U KNOW

Hello abdel65

hello,
I plan to sign up and join one of the fxOpen PAMM offers as investor.
What do you think?
Has someone any previous experience with fxOpen PAMM offers?
Any advices please?
Thanks.

One of my funnest moments working at FXOpen, was the day an employer username (Dangerous) tried to have one of the account managers banned for posting in his own thread at the support forum, the employee is well named if you want to waist your money in this company :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Back