FXOPEN: How did you get cheated?

abwen

Recruit
i lost my money on FXOPEN,about 25000$,it's liar!
Have you been cheated? Talk about your opinion and the experience of being cheated

I met a beautiful girl on tinder. He told me that MT4 can make money

Have you been cheated? Talk about your opinion and the experience of being cheated

How you got cheated with 25k, can you elaborate your issue here, please?

Seems like you are not sure which sex she/is ;)

You lost money using FXOpen? This broker is a well regulated broker which I have also used in the past.
You should be able to resolved your problem by highlighting/explaining just how you lost money with FXOpen....and you should be the first person here to tell us exactly how you were cheated.

Seems like you are not sure which sex she/is ;)

You lost money using FXOpen? This broker is a well regulated broker which I have also used in the past.
You should be able to resolved your problem by highlighting/explaining just how you lost money with FXOpen....and you should be the first person here to tell us exactly how you were cheated.
You're lying!
You must be their partner

"You should be able to resolved your problem by highlighting/explaining just how you lost money with FXOpen....and you should be the first person here to tell us exactly how you were cheated."

abwen
Which part of my post do you not understand?
In plain old English, provide details on how you were scammed!

Accusing me of working for that broker FXOpen pissed me off as I don't & will never work for a broker.

Back