FXOpen Margin Call Problem! Plenty Of Proofs!

I understand, sir.

But I must point out, they have enough motivation to manipulate my account, because I profit too much in a very short time before I use this scammed account, so they stared at me and my account was "specially treated". And I also must correct your words: it's absolutely impossible to lose all my trades if FXOpen obey the guidelines, I only would lose part(less than 1/3 of all my trades), it's just because FXOpen playing tricks so that make me losed all. I have shown the reasons very very clearly in my posts here.

So, I suggest you read through my case, my posts and check through my proofs, you will understand why.

Johnny, your account did not have any special treatment or manipulation.

Whether the positions were closed one by one over several minutes or all within one second is not the issue. You had a margin call, and your positions were liquidated in accordance with the clearly stated policy with regards to margin calls.

Check point 7.6 of the Customer agreement for example....

7.6. The Company is entitled to close Customer’s open positions without his/her/its consent or any prior written notice if the equity is less than 20% of the necessary margin.

The issue is closed.

On another point, I don't understand why you are being rude to the user "Pharaoh". He is only trying to help you.

I understand, sir.

But I must point out, they have enough motivation to manipulate my account, because I profit too much in a very short time before I use this scammed account, so they stared at me and my account was "specially treated".

Actually, you made a loss before redepositing and lost again.

Dear FPA, can we consider this issue to be closed and resolved?

Sorry, I can't help laughing.
Not any questions come to an agreement, but fxfrench want to close the issue, just says he is all right.
At least fxfrench admit fxopen has correct a order, johnnywoo said haven't received the corrected money and provided proofs, but fxfrench didn't mention it.
Is this fxopen's attitude to client's compliant? I think Fxfrench you should give enough proofs to prove all these questions are not exist , or this issue is disadvantageous to you.

I have just received a new email from FPA. I will answer their questions and get back to this thread in due course.

Johnny, your account did not have any special treatment or manipulation.

Whether the positions were closed one by one over several minutes or all within one second is not the issue. You had a margin call, and your positions were liquidated in accordance with the clearly stated policy with regards to margin calls.

Check point 7.6 of the Customer agreement for example....

The issue is closed.

On another point, I don't understand why you are being rude to the user "Pharaoh". He is only trying to help you.

fxfrench, your explain are always so unconvincing, you always repeat one words again and again.

Whether the positions were closed one by one or SIMULTANEOUSLY is just the most important key point!!! but you said the results are the same, who are you fooling??? In your opinion, even if my margin level is 9.99% that time, I should lose all my positions too, right? Even little kids also know that's impossible!

I have showed FPA very clearly it's absolutely impossible to lose all my trades if FXOpen obey the guidelines to close one by one, I only would lose part(less than 1/3 of all my trades), it's just because FXOpen playing tricks so that make me losed all. You should take out very convincing proofs to disprove my showing post in detail, but not just repeat your simple and unconvincing words again and again, that will let visitors here doubt you more and more.

Actually, you made a loss before redepositing and lost again.

Dear FPA, can we consider this issue to be closed and resolved?

You wanna run away first when the case is still under investigating? What are you scared?

Come on, why not tell everybody all the profit of all my accounts before you playing tricks? At the start, I totally profit $8000~9000 using another seven accounts, but they are all micro accounts having the $3000 banlance limit under 1:500 leverage, so I opened standrad account so that can deposit much more money than $3000, then you began to scam on this account.

Forgot to tell you, in case of FXOpen faking the $203 returned feint, for insurance today I saved all the account history records after 02.16 as video, pictures and reports, I also keeped all the email reports FXOpen sent. I will see what trick you can play this time.

fxfrench, I just ask you a very simple question.

Supposed FXOpen's stop-out level is xx%, if one account's margin level reached (xx-0.01)%, then he absolutely should lose all his positions, even if he has many many positions that time. Does it stand for your opinion? Please just answer yes or no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I can't help laughing.
Not any questions come to an agreement, but fxfrench want to close the issue, just says he is all right.
At least fxfrench admit fxopen has correct a order, johnnywoo said haven't received the corrected money and provided proofs, but fxfrench didn't mention it.
Is this fxopen's attitude to client's compliant? I think Fxfrench you should give enough proofs to prove all these questions are not exist , or this issue is disadvantageous to you.

I totally agree with you. I also ask johnnywoo to post his claim to another forum to let all traders know how is FXOpen because there is always some one try to "protect" FXOpen here but.. the mod not allow my post:).

I totally agree with you. I also ask johnnywoo to post his claim to another forum to let all traders know how is FXOpen because there is always some one try to "protect" FXOpen here but.. the mod not allow my post:).

Thanks for your support. I believe most people will know the truth through investigating my case, and support me at last.

I have collected enough forex forums to propagandize my website, I also will add my post at FPA as link in those forums so that most forex traders can join here to help investigate my case.

I'm with u Johnny!

How about the process of investigation? More than a week passed...
I am with u Johnny,though, Im sure it does no good! Hope u get your money back. I also hope Mr fxfrenchie helps u. At least he takes the time to answer in forum(this is 100% more than most Brokers-lol) even if he doesnt help u. This is another example of y one should NEVER trade large accounts with ANY Forex broker. It is this very kind of problem(and 99 others) that has turned the Forex Market into the joke it is today. The term "Investor" doesnt apply to this market and Brokers are at least 50% of the problem(GREED).

Back