FxOpen reluctant to wire profits

joanmoreau

Recruit
Hi,

It has been 13 days that I am going back and forth with the so called "support" of FxOpen to wire me back my profits
They have mentioned some problems in wiring USD, then there was a bug (wrong countries) in their withdrawal web form, the asked me to move from UK to AUS

But until now they refuse to send teh money

THis is the 13th day.... Have I lot my money ?

Hi,

It has been 13 days that I am going back and forth with the so called "support" of FxOpen to wire me back my profits
They have mentioned some problems in wiring USD, then there was a bug (wrong countries) in their withdrawal web form, the asked me to move from UK to AUS

how you deposited the money?
What was your amount?
When you deposited the money?

This is now the 15th day, FxOpen support says "be patient". I beleive 15 day is quite a lot. What action is the most efficient ? Any of you have recovered their money ?

Hi,

This is now the 15th day, FxOpen support says "be patient". I beleive 15 day is quite a lot. What action is the most efficient ? Any of you have recovered their money ?

BEFORE OPEN ACCOUNT FX OPEN ,SHOW THE PROOF
how you deposited the money?
What was your amount?
When you deposited the money?

Back