1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXOPEN scams aigan :D

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by CeleronS, Feb 18, 2008.

1. CeleronS

CeleronS Recruit

Good day, this is my first topic in peacarmy so please don't be so evil to me :)
    So Iam gonna tell you little story about my life with fxopen​

About half a year before i fond this company and opened demo accont, it's realy wasan't demo because each regestred accont gets 100$ (1$=100 cents). And trading is starting with US cents. And I was going prity well till take about 12k$ (real 120$), but in that time my friend wanted to take out his money wich allso made from 1$ to ~800$ and he didn't get his money out. Ok! Then i found in internet Erlans bad xp at FXOpen.com is a scam company! Beware! . Understand that they are real scamers. Then I think that is time to take out my money and offcorse after I activate my withdrawal transaction my accont was disabled :D
    Yes there is no stress about money because I have no invests in fxopen anyway.
    [​IMG]
    So never use fxopen, they don't put your money in market but just wait to lose it to keep it for self pleasure.

Sorry for my english and i hope somebody gonna help this. ;)

Attached Files:

2. afolabi adeyemi festus

H
    My name is Adeyemi. I am new in this FX trading.I will need all assistance to help me grow. It's been very rough and challenging!!!
    :confused::confused: