• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXOpenAus.com

General discussions of a financial company
FXOpen.com.au is open for business!

FXOpen's Australian office has launched!

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd (AFSL 412871) has launched in Australia in July 2012, being licensed and regulated by Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), one of the world's strictest financial regulators.

Some of the benefits of trading with FXOpen AU include:
* ECN accounts with an aggregated liquidity network and level II market depth analysis tool.
* Tight spreads as low as 0 pips.
* 5th decimal pricing.
* Competitive commissions from USD $1.80/lot.
* Rapid execution of orders with almost instantaneous order processing.
* Minimum deposit of $200 for ECN trading.
* No maximum account balance.
* All clients have equal rights when it comes to order execution.
* Leverage up to 1:500.
* Choice of trading 32 currency pairs, gold and silver.
* Scalping and hedging allowed.
* Unlimited free demo accounts.

Please see Forex Broker | Currency Trading Online - Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN Accounts | FXOpen for more details about our services and please read the PDS and FSG before considering if products are right for you.
http://www.fxopen.com.au/Download.as..._Statement.pdf
http://www.fxopen.com.au/Download.as...FXOpen_FSG.pdf

When trading with FXOpen AU, you have the unique opportunity to become an active participant in the ECN marketplace. Instead of just taking prices offered to you by the pool of liquidity providers, you can also offer prices. Your limit orders and the orders of other FXOpen traders are actually visible on the order book! This is unique to the ECN environment and is sadly absent from other STP/ECN services.

Our spreads are amazingly tight. Check them out at http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads for 3rd party confirmation that we are the best there is!

If you have any comments or questions in relation to FXOpen AU, please feel free to message below or contact us at Contact Us | FXOpen Australia. FXOpen AU Pty Ltd is a separate company to FXOpen NZ Ltd with different conditions and different advantages.

Last edited:
Hello fxfrench

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd is a separate company to FXOpen NZ Ltd with different conditions and different advantages.

Is your new venture a program within a program ?

Simply put:

1) Does a current/previous account holder with FXOpen need to open a completely new account by registering again with this separate company ?

2) Can a current (FXOpen) account holder transfer funds between AU Ply and FXOpen using their internal transfer system ?

3) If a new member has already received "no-deposit bonus" with FXOpen can they also claim it with AU-Ply ?

4) Will other deposit/withdrawal processors be added soon and could they might include paypal (just my own personal preference :D)?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello fxfrench

Is your new venture a program within a program ?

Simply put:

1) Does a current/previous account holder with FXOpen need to open a completely new account by registering again with this separate company ?

2) Can a current (FXOpen) account holder transfer funds between AU Ply and FXOpen using their internal transfer system ?

3) If a new member has already received "no-deposit bonus" with FXOpen can they also claim it with AU-Ply ?

4) Will other deposit/withdrawal processors be added soon and could they might include paypal (just my own personal preference :D)?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hi ilearn2t

1) Yes. Since we are separate companies, there is no way to make an internal transfer. You need to open a new account with FXOpen AU and make a deposit to trade with us.

2) No

3) No. We don't have such bonuses.

4) We are reluctant to deal with ecurrency processors as they tend to be unreliable. If they disappear or freeze funds for no reason (like LR) we could be in trouble. We are working to add netteller (regulated by FSA UK) though. Paypal was intended to be an option but they rejected our application to use their services because of their policy on not accepting Forex Brokers.

FXOpen AU is proud to announce that the following new currency pairs are now available to trade following the addition of new Liquidity Providers.

USDDKK US Dollar vs Danish Kronor
USDHKD US Dollar vs Hong Kong Dollar
USDMXN US Dollar vs Mexican Peso
USDPLN US Dollar vs Polish Zloty
USDSGD US Dollar vs Singapore Dollar
USDTRY US Dollar vs Turkish Lira
EURDKK Euro vs Danish Kronor
EURHKD Euro vs Hong Kong Dollar
EURPLN Euro vs Polish Zloty
EURTRY Euro vs Turkish Lira
GBPSGD Great Britain Pound vs Singapore Dollar
HKDJPY Hong Kong Dollar vs Japanese Yen
NOKJPY Norwegian Krone vs Japanese Yen
NOKSEK US Dollar vs Swedish Krone
NZDSGD New Zealand Dollar vs Singapore Dollar
SGDJPY Singapore Dollar vs Japanese Yen

The addition of 16 new currency pairs brings the total pairs offered to 48 plus Gold and Silver.

FXOpen AU is dedicated to continually developing new services and improving existing ones and we are open to suggestions. Please email info@fxopenaus.com if you would like us to add something to better serve your trading needs and we will do our best to implement them.

FXOpen Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN forex broker - Company News

Dear Mr. Jafar Calley

I am J. KISHORE from India. I have gone through some of the reviews in favor of your company. However, I cannot find a considerable amount of reviews from more traders on this website, I think I can open a live account with your company. Most probably, it is because you are a new forex broker company in Australia.

On the other hand, as I am mostly online in front of my computer for managing my own company businesses apart from forex trading, I find that lots of "BADDIES" happening more each day online as compared to or vis-a-vis lots of "GOODIES". This is what is preventing or apprehending me to open a live account. However, I am finding that your company's review is having 5 star rating on this website which is quite encouraging.

I have few questions to be answered as follows:

1. Is your company associated with famous Introducing Broker Companies like Cash Back Forex Rebates | Highest Rates | Best Forex Brokers, Trade2Win, etc.?

2. Here back in India, even after the Open Global Economic Policies being implemented way back in the 90's, Forex Trading with foreign/overseas brokers is still considered as a "CYBER CRIME" by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). However, many people are still trading forex with foreign forex brokers in spite of knowing this legitimate fact. The RBI's important conditions are --- 1. Indian citizens residing in India can trade "forex futures" and not Forex Spot Markets; 2. All foreign currencies must be traded against Indian Rupees only; and 3. The forex broker company must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Control Board of India (SEBI). So, after informing you about these protocols, HOW DO YOU SUGGEST TO SERVE YOUR CLIENTS FOR PAYMENT WITHDRAWALS ORDER?? If you send via WT, the RBI Norms require for a Declaration with documentary evidences to prevent any money laundering immediately before it hits my bank account. It will be required each time your clients from India request for withdrawals which is quite risky to get caught red handed at some point in future. Sending money to open a live account via Credit/Debit Cards is not a problem but receiving money without any Credit/Debit Cards by your company is a big problem. Clients from India have opened up a fresh bank account in nearby countries like Dubai where they receive withdrawals. Please suggest a better solution to this problem.

3. Many Forex Broker Companies in many countries are regulated. But still I find that they play pranks with and victimize some of its clients. After going through First Hand "MIXED REVIEWS" (FOR AND AGAINST) on this website, I have come to the conclusion that the Superior Chiefs of such brokers have a pre-determined "CLIENT VICTIMIZATION PERCENTAGE PLAN" of victimizing either 60% or 70% of the clients and leaving 40% or 30% of the clients to trade with good feelings. If at all I am not mistaken, I am quite confident that this is the reason why I am finding such "MIXED REVIEWS" even for the best brokers from Switzerland based banks. So here goes my question to you---HOW CAN YOU CONVINCE ME, OR YOUR 100% "WOULD-BE" AND EXISTING CLIENTS FOR YOUR COMPANY TO BE 100% LIQUID IN TERMS OF HONESTY, WITHDRAWALS, TRANSPARENCY, TRUSTWORTHINESS, NO RE-QUOTES, EXCELLENT TRADING ENVIRONMENT and ALL OTHER SORTS OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES??

Dear Mr. Jafar Calley

I am J. KISHORE from India. I have gone through some of the reviews in favor of your company. However, I cannot find a considerable amount of reviews from more traders on this website, I think I can open a live account with your company. Most probably, it is because you are a new forex broker company in Australia.

On the other hand, as I am mostly online in front of my computer for managing my own company businesses apart from forex trading, I find that lots of "BADDIES" happening more each day online as compared to or vis-a-vis lots of "GOODIES". This is what is preventing or apprehending me to open a live account. However, I am finding that your company's review is having 5 star rating on this website which is quite encouraging.

I have few questions to be answered as follows:

1. Is your company associated with famous Introducing Broker Companies like Cash Back Forex Rebates | Highest Rates | Best Forex Brokers, Trade2Win, etc.?

Hi J. Kishore

We are working on some IB agreements at the moment, however we don't have any set in stone just yet.

2. Here back in India, even after the Open Global Economic Policies being implemented way back in the 90's, Forex Trading with foreign/overseas brokers is still considered as a "CYBER CRIME" by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). However, many people are still trading forex with foreign forex brokers in spite of knowing this legitimate fact. The RBI's important conditions are --- 1. Indian citizens residing in India can trade "forex futures" and not Forex Spot Markets; 2. All foreign currencies must be traded against Indian Rupees only; and 3. The forex broker company must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Control Board of India (SEBI). So, after informing you about these protocols, HOW DO YOU SUGGEST TO SERVE YOUR CLIENTS FOR PAYMENT WITHDRAWALS ORDER?? If you send via WT, the RBI Norms require for a Declaration with documentary evidences to prevent any money laundering immediately before it hits my bank account. It will be required each time your clients from India request for withdrawals which is quite risky to get caught red handed at some point in future. Sending money to open a live account via Credit/Debit Cards is not a problem but receiving money without any Credit/Debit Cards by your company is a big problem. Clients from India have opened up a fresh bank account in nearby countries like Dubai where they receive withdrawals. Please suggest a better solution to this problem.

I really can't suggest a way around your country's laws. On the contrary I would urge you to abide by them. If you can use Moneybookers for deposit and withdrawal, we do accept that. Moneybookers (or Skrill as they are known now) are a properly regulated (UK FSA) payments processor.

3. Many Forex Broker Companies in many countries are regulated. But still I find that they play pranks with and victimize some of its clients. After going through First Hand "MIXED REVIEWS" (FOR AND AGAINST) on this website, I have come to the conclusion that the Superior Chiefs of such brokers have a pre-determined "CLIENT VICTIMIZATION PERCENTAGE PLAN" of victimizing either 60% or 70% of the clients and leaving 40% or 30% of the clients to trade with good feelings. If at all I am not mistaken, I am quite confident that this is the reason why I am finding such "MIXED REVIEWS" even for the best brokers from Switzerland based banks. So here goes my question to you---HOW CAN YOU CONVINCE ME, OR YOUR 100% "WOULD-BE" AND EXISTING CLIENTS FOR YOUR COMPANY TO BE 100% LIQUID IN TERMS OF HONESTY, WITHDRAWALS, TRANSPARENCY, TRUSTWORTHINESS, NO RE-QUOTES, EXCELLENT TRADING ENVIRONMENT and ALL OTHER SORTS OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES??

We couldn't play tricks with you even if we wanted to. We are careful to abide by Australian Law and we are closely watched by the regulator, ASIC to ensure our conduct is 100% legal. There is a section in the corporations act (part 7.7a) which specifies that a company is obliged to act in the best interests of the client. We could be fined or lose our license if we didn't act in your best interests.

We strive to give each and every client a VIP level of service where we respond promptly and efficiently to your queries. As for requotes, since we are 100% ECN they are not even technically possible. FXOpen's ECN solution is the best available and I'm sure you will be pleased with our service.

FXOpen AU has moved to new offices!

Level 26
1 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000

1BLIGH_100511_19.jpg

This is the view from the ground floor lobby looking up. The building is hollow!

r600x600.jpg

Good News!

PAMM for money managers & investors, and our new Partnership Program have been launched.

To read more about our Partnership program and how you can earn commisssions from referring new clients to FXOpen AU
FXOpen Forex-Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN forex broker - Partnership program

To learn more about our innovative PAMM system for Money Managers and Investors
PAMM service Help Content - Page

We will have more additions and improvements to our services to come in the next few weeks so stay tuned to our company news for details.

FXOpen AU Team

Trade the Russian Ruble

With the addition of a new currency pair USD/RUB to FXOpen AU ECN accounts, it is now possible for you to trade the Russian Ruble.

For details about USD/RUB and other currencies, please visit our updated ECN account specifications page at http://www.fxopenaus.com/AccountSpecifications.aspx?type=ecn

Will the Ruble be a Russian Bear or a Raging Bull? Now, YOU can decide.

Back