• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXOptimax.com

General discussions of a financial company
this broker charge so high when you deposit..i deposit 203usd and only get 194usd to start trading..i think this is only broker those charge from thier custumer..first you deposit your fund,firstly you become regret because wrong choosen broker,..when make withdrawal they will charge you again..there more broker outside there that can give a better for a trader..i only have 1 day trade with optimax and make decicision to get out from them..

Every one watch out fxoptimax is big problem for ib and traders after I opened my pamm they tell me that they dont give rebates to pamm although they promised me 0.7 pips on trade of all my customers and then when my customers wanted to withdrawal there money they took huge time in account verfication this is a terrible company watch out

look at what they sent me after my clients started trading and closed there accounts there telling me they where one person although they there id there only one family

(Furthermore, we also noticed several points, proofing a breach of the RA Agreement, indicating your account and all of your clients are owned by the same person, which is for sure violating the term and condition as a good Referring Agent.)

Back