• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXOPTION247

I am having an issue with a company

martinezmsc

Recruit
Do you know about the forex platform, they sell service and after you invest and you supposed to get profits, in the first withdarawal attempt they ask you to pay the fees in advanced, 15% or 20% or you profits to release the money. After you pay, they dissappears or not answer your messages.

Do you know about the forex platform, they sell service and after you invest and you supposed to get profits, in the first withdarawal attempt they ask you to pay the fees in advanced, 15% or 20% or you profits to release the money. After you pay, they dissappears or not answer your messages.
Did you face any problem with them?

Did you face any problem with them?

Yes, I am facing this issue right now. I dont know who is behind the paltform but absolutelly I have been scammed. This site looks the same that other with similar name. I didnt noticed taht after got involved in the scam. I ahve names and telephone number, whatsapp chat as a prove.

Yes, I am facing this issue right now. I dont know who is behind the paltform but absolutelly I have been scammed. This site looks the same that other with similar name. I didnt noticed taht after got involved in the scam. I ahve names and telephone number, whatsapp chat as a prove.
Can you please elaborate your issue in details?

I saw in Instagram a profile offering to manage your account, you supposed to have control of the account, they only make the trades for you in Binary Option. They ask for minimum investment 300 USD. They offer this profits:

fxoption247.com register with our trading company today for free and stand a chance to be traded for by a professional trader ,that will manage your account with the profitable system that is 100% binary automated trading
Invest $300 earn $2550
Invest $400 earn $3400
Invest $500 earn $4250
Invest $600 earn $5250
Invest $700 earn $6240
Invest $800 earn $7280
Invest $900 earn $8250
Invest $1,000 earn $9550

They asked you to put the money to a wallet, after that they will move that money to your trading account.

This is the wallet where I deposited the BTC for the value of 300 USD

upload_2019-8-28_18-8-51.png

As you can see they almost got 4 BTC, that is 40.000 USD at least.

upload_2019-8-28_18-10-12.png

I did that, and here the trader account

upload_2019-8-28_18-11-45.png

This is what I can see now, but they do not comunicate anymore with me, even trying Whastapp account and Website chat portal

upload_2019-8-28_18-20-22.png

When you try to make the withdrawal they ask you to pay 20% of the amount showed before

upload_2019-8-28_18-22-51.png

After I paid the full 20% to withdraw the money this is what happened:

upload_2019-8-28_18-28-45.png

No more replay form them.

upload_2019-8-28_18-33-17.png

Their account in Instagram dissapered:

upload_2019-8-28_18-35-7.png

upload_2019-8-28_18-35-35.png

I saw in Instagram a profile offering to manage your account, you supposed to have control of the account, they only make the trades for you in Binary Option. They ask for minimum investment 300 USD. They offer this profits:

fxoption247.com register with our trading company today for free and stand a chance to be traded for by a professional trader ,that will manage your account with the profitable system that is 100% binary automated trading
Invest $300 earn $2550
Invest $400 earn $3400
Invest $500 earn $4250
Invest $600 earn $5250
Invest $700 earn $6240
Invest $800 earn $7280
Invest $900 earn $8250
Invest $1,000 earn $9550

They asked you to put the money to a wallet, after that they will move that money to your trading account.

This is the wallet where I deposited the BTC for the value of 300 USD

View attachment 44087

As you can see they almost got 4 BTC, that is 40.000 USD at least.

View attachment 44088

I did that, and here the trader account

View attachment 44089

This is what I can see now, but they do not comunicate anymore with me, even trying Whastapp account and Website chat portal

View attachment 44090

When you try to make the withdrawal they ask you to pay 20% of the amount showed before

View attachment 44091

After I paid the full 20% to withdraw the money this is what happened:

View attachment 44092

No more replay form them.

View attachment 44093

Their account in Instagram dissapered:

View attachment 44094

View attachment 44095
Still amazed how you trapped in this kind of..... right now they are using fake girl profile for promoting this kind of services.

Lets start with inviting them here from another id if you got.

Back