FXORO froze my account after I made profits

ez1077

Recruit
Hello
I have been trading for a few years with online forex brokers. About two months ago I opened an account with FXORO.com (regulated by CSEC) and started trading with them. Soon after I made some profits by trading about 15 positions, I received a letter from them, telling me that I have been manipulating the market by trading prices out of the market. (please see the attach picture 1). They froze my account and refused my request to withdraw the profit.
I opened and closed all my trading positions manually without using any EA, trading in a legitimate way as I do with other brokers, which has never had problems. My trading history with FXORO is also attached in picture 2. I don't even understand what they mean by manipulating the market. Is it even possible to manipulate the FX market?
Following that I sent a few emails to request details such as how do they deem my trading behavior absive and which trades exactly. They never reply with any evidence or whatsoever to support their statement.
Can someone help to check if something wrong with my trades? In this case, how can I get my profit back?
Thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• Picture1.PNG
    Picture1.PNG
    107 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture2.PNG
    Picture2.PNG
    81.3 KB · Views: 3
Hello
I have been trading for a few years with online forex brokers. About two months ago I opened an account with FXORO.com (regulated by CSEC) and started trading with them. Soon after I made some profits by trading about 15 positions, I received a letter from them, telling me that I have been manipulating the market by trading prices out of the market. (please see the attach picture 1). They froze my account and refused my request to withdraw the profit.
I opened and closed all my trading positions manually without using any EA, trading in a legitimate way as I do with other brokers, which has never had problems. My trading history with FXORO is also attached in picture 2. I don't even understand what they mean by manipulating the market. Is it even possible to manipulate the FX market?
Following that I sent a few emails to request details such as how do they deem my trading behavior absive and which trades exactly. They never reply with any evidence or whatsoever to support their statement.
Can someone help to check if something wrong with my trades? In this case, how can I get my profit back?
Thanks for any advice.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.fxoro.com/about/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13681/fxoro-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/fxoro.official/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/fxoro/about/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get the solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Thanks for the reply. I guess I have to wait for a few more days before I can make the invitation.

Based on my experience with the broker. I will be surprised that they will reply to the thread.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I have to wait for a few more days before I can make the invitation.

Based on my experience with the broker. I will be surprised that they will reply to the thread.
I guess now its time :)

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 19, 2019 at 10:34 PM

I guess now its time :)
So it has been a week since the invitation was sent to the company. As I expected, no response at all. Questions:
1. How can I take the case to a court? More specifically, is there any law firm that FPA would recommend?
2. Can FPA put a scam alert on this company to avoid further victims like me?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 29, 2019 at 7:22 AM
As I expected, they are not responding at all. The same is with their appalling customer service.

How long do we have to wait before we can put a scam alert on this company?

Back