1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FxPig.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. piaser

piaser Recruit

Good morning, I would like to tell you about Broker FXPIG, for those who have not been able to know yet, be what I can say, just try a demo account and you will notice the remarkable difference this Broker offers. Impeccable customer service, unparalleled platform execution. I'm sure that when you try it you will not change it anymore.

3. tradingsniper

tradingsniper Recruit

fxpig.ctrader.com/c/vjh6n
    Beware they will rip you off.. 10 pip spreads on a major FX Pair. Stop lossed me out scammers fxpig avoid

FXPIG SCAMMERS.

4. fxFatCat

fxFatCat Private

I see no reply to this graphic from FXPig, am I missing something? A friend just suggested that I move some money to them, but this post above is a little concerning!!

5. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

This way you get positive reviews :eek:. Good work FPA.

FPA Campaign Cancellation

We would like to inform you that sadly the recent campaign offering 3 X 50 $ real cash money for the 3 most creative, fun, honest reviews on Forex Peace Army had to be stopped forcefully.

Though the intention of the campaign has never been to "pay for positive reviews", and even more, we asked not to sugarcoat anything, unintentionally we were breaking the FPA policy.

As always, transparency has been our main attribute and we never used smoke and mirrors in all the time while we have been on the market, thus we inform you that after FPA communicated us about the breach this morning, we are cancelling the campaign immediately.

Thank you to all that have taken the time to share their experience there, but sadly all those reviews may be removed by FPA.

And, we apologise to all of you that though that we are trying to "buy" a good reputation, the campaign had no malicious background in any way.

: fxpig